EUR/USD Trend For Today: FOREX Signals

Atilla

Legendary member
19,858 3,112
I think a drop in interest rates of 0.1 bp is pencilled in with tomorrow's 10:00am EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y announcement of 0.5% imo.

I for one will be shorting the pants off the EU with tight stops. (n)

fxstrategist

Established member
604 16
Eurusd

The EURUSD keeps oscillating around the 1.3600 level. We alreday knew that the pair was not going to show big swings, due to the fact that the market is waiting for very important fundamentals out of Europe and the US.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,858 3,112
I think a drop in interest rates of 0.1 bp is pencilled in with tomorrow's 10:00am EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y announcement of 0.5% imo.

I for one will be shorting the pants off the EU with tight stops. (n)

Wheheyyyy

EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y 0.5%

1 down, 1 to go ;)

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
EU - 30 min Chart with Top and bottom so far June 2014

175462d1401799582-eur-usd-trend-today-forex-signals-eu-top-bottom-june-314.jpg

3995 and 3585 so far

Will we try 3730??

Attachments

• EU - Top and bottom June 314.JPG
    EU - Top and bottom June 314.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:

peeterwoolf

67 14
Eurusd tested almost four month low today, then recover from 1.3585 found resistance at 1.3650 now it is trading back at 1.3625. Will it test again tomorrow?

fxstrategist

Established member
604 16
Eurusd

looks like the EURUSD has bottomed out, but make no mistake, if the NFP report comes out better than expected, we may see further losses on the pair.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,858 3,112
The rate reduction is penciled in and expected based on last ECB speel.

If no action is taken now then EU will rise. imo ECB credibility will be lost.

If rate reduction no matter how small is made then we'll all know the man is not just talking the talk but in fact has started walking...

honeill

Established member
624 3
I fully agree with you. And do not forget of the NFP on Friday!! I have my finger on the trigger.

fxstrategist

Established member
604 16
Eurusd

The EURUSD stays within the same range, it has been a very good opportunity for those who like to trade in ranges and scalpers, but for the long term, we still need to see a clear direction.

csc2009

Established member
633 17
The ECB has announced that interest rates will fall from 0.25% borrowing rate to 0.15%. The ECB also cutting deposit rates from zero to -0.1%, This will force bank to lend. Is this the 1st big central bank has negative deposit rate?

TanyaSmith

6 1
It is the first of the Major Central Banks for sure. On a micro scale we have to remember that whilst a central bank rate make cause increased lending also bonds are a big determinant of debt scaled lending. It was only 3 years ago that a number of countries including Germany had a negative bond yield rate, so this news isn't as surprising as people think.

Last edited:

Instasab

2 0
A number of spot desks across the street are looking to sell at 1.3700, looking for 1.3550 tomorrow ahead of NFP release

TanyaSmith

6 1
That Short would be that in-accurate but its un-likely they will do it pre-NFP because they don't know how much of the NFP release is already priced into the market. Remember its only 1 or 2 banks that really move the price.

fxstrategist

Established member
604 16
Eurusd

It looks like the market had already priced in the rate cuts by the ECB and that is why we see the EURUSD return to the level previous to the news.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock