EUR/USD Trend For Today: FOREX Signals

Eurusd

We may not see a lot of action on the EURUSD until the release of the PMIs for this thursday.

Eurusd

lets see if we get continuation of the bullish bounce from the 1.3600 to the upside during this week. A visit to the 1.3700 and we could see a retracement.

EU can go up

EURUSD now facing intermediate support at 1.3600 can go up from this area

tumblr_inline_n6j88cpLaL1swms06.png

I think EURUSD will range from 1.3600 to 1.3642 until Thursday at the ECB Monetary policy statement and press conference.

MACD is still located in the negative zone, but above its signal line, it show very unclear sell signal for the Euro. I'm not sure there would a clear sign for buy or sell until Thursday.

MACD is still located in the negative zone, but above its signal line, it show very unclear sell signal for the Euro. I'm not sure there would a clear sign for buy or sell until Thursday.

Its not looking to pretty on my screen now if you are long: http://forexcharts.stock-trkr.co.uk/eurusd.php, i would continue to sell until there is a clear sign to do otherwise seems like this fall could go on for a while yet.!

I think a drop in interest rates of 0.1 bp is pencilled in with tomorrow's 10:00am EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y announcement of 0.5% imo.

I for one will be shorting the pants off the EU with tight stops. (n)

Eurusd

The EURUSD keeps oscillating around the 1.3600 level. We alreday knew that the pair was not going to show big swings, due to the fact that the market is waiting for very important fundamentals out of Europe and the US.

I think a drop in interest rates of 0.1 bp is pencilled in with tomorrow's 10:00am EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y announcement of 0.5% imo.

I for one will be shorting the pants off the EU with tight stops. (n)

Wheheyyyy

EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y 0.5%

1 down, 1 to go ;)

EU - 30 min Chart with Top and bottom so far June 2014

175462d1401799582-eur-usd-trend-today-forex-signals-eu-top-bottom-june-314.jpg

3995 and 3585 so far

Will we try 3730??

Attachments

• EU - Top and bottom June 314.JPG
    EU - Top and bottom June 314.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
Eurusd tested almost four month low today, then recover from 1.3585 found resistance at 1.3650 now it is trading back at 1.3625. Will it test again tomorrow?

Eurusd

looks like the EURUSD has bottomed out, but make no mistake, if the NFP report comes out better than expected, we may see further losses on the pair.

The rate reduction is penciled in and expected based on last ECB speel.

If no action is taken now then EU will rise. imo ECB credibility will be lost.

If rate reduction no matter how small is made then we'll all know the man is not just talking the talk but in fact has started walking...

I fully agree with you. And do not forget of the NFP on Friday!! I have my finger on the trigger.

Eurusd

The EURUSD stays within the same range, it has been a very good opportunity for those who like to trade in ranges and scalpers, but for the long term, we still need to see a clear direction.

The ECB has announced that interest rates will fall from 0.25% borrowing rate to 0.15%. The ECB also cutting deposit rates from zero to -0.1%, This will force bank to lend. Is this the 1st big central bank has negative deposit rate?