Eur/usd, ftse100 (ukx) trading journal

jackypw

Hi Guys,

I am willing to post my trades in here to discuss with all your folks. I am focusing on trading EUR/USD and FTSE100 index, where I found my most profits. I am short-medium term trader, like holding a few days to a few weeks. Trading on IG account.

I have day job, thus will not be able to post real time, but will put any trade honestly in the evening of each day. Hope it works.

I will also put the trades on my twitter: @jackypwmln

Currently, my trades are:
I am holding EUR/USD long @10944 @10900 opened on 16 Dec and @10811 on 17 Dec.
I am also holding a long FTSE100 @6111 on 16/Dec

yes, I did average down my trades on EUR/USD.
my exit of FTSE is not clear, if cannot get through 6200, I will close. Might go short even.
EUR/USD I had some high hope, will close on 11037, then leave the rest for 11400 or higher.

I'm uncommitted on EUR/USD, though basically haven't been bullish on this for over a year. Only the fact that its price is up over the last month stops me shorting. Even that's only down to 1 day's performance but the fact that the spike is there means I should be able to find better opportunities elsewhere for now. But if we bounce from here you'll be a hero.

I'm uncommitted on EUR/USD, though basically haven't been bullish on this for over a year. Only the fact that its price is up over the last month stops me shorting. Even that's only down to 1 day's performance but the fact that the spike is there means I should be able to find better opportunities elsewhere for now. But if we bounce from here you'll be a hero.

totally agree with you on the short view, man. I don't think Euro will recover from here in long run, I long for the ST/MT recovery and also dollar retreat. May seek big short when time is right.

Currently, my trades are:
I am holding EUR/USD long @10944 @10900 opened on 16 Dec and @10811 on 17 Dec.
I am also holding a long FTSE100 @6111 on 16/Dec

yes, I did average down my trades on EUR/USD.
my exit of FTSE is not clear, if cannot get through 6200, I will close. Might go short even.
EUR/USD I had some high hope, will close on 11037, then leave the rest for 11400 or higher.

Closed FTSE 100 @6294 +181bps