EU Referendum

Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will England's independence from the UK be the subject of the next referendum?

What ever the result is, I just hope we respect the decision, and don't do what Sturgeon is going to do, keep at until she gets what she wants.

A couple votes in, still its only a small vote, Brexit winning and the levels appear very similar to local on line polls done in my home town. I guess there will be a lot of swinging around as the time arrives.

What ever the result is, I just hope we respect the decision, and don't do what Sturgeon is going to do, keep at until she gets what she wants.

Forget about Sturgeon. There are enough Scots that will vote out that will ensure that she cannot justify calling for another referendum. It's all hyped up that Scotland want's to remain part of the EU. On the ground, I've spoken to a lot of people and I didn't find One who was for remain.

Forget about Sturgeon. There are enough Scots that will vote out that will ensure that she cannot justify calling for another referendum. It's all hyped up that Scotland want's to remain part of the EU. On the ground, I've spoken to a lot of people and I didn't find One who was for remain.

Half the people in the UK probably dont want to be in that Union either
According to people on the ground

IN = Big Government

Disappointing. No mind shattering revelations about the EU ?

Convince me if you can.

Get some new spark plugs matey.

(n)

You should be voting 'IN' Pat because you love big government. You need as many layers of Government as possible to protect you from the nasty nasty Capitalists who want to enslave your children and force them to work in coal mines.

Vote 'IN' Pat...think of the children :cry:

You should be voting 'IN' Pat because you love big government. You need as many layers of Government as possible to protect you from the nasty nasty Capitalists who want to enslave your children and force them to work in coal mines.

Vote 'IN' Pat...think of the children :cry:

It seems to boil down to whether you think money is more important than the people and environment. A complete " no brainer " to any caring person imho.
Uncle ( scrooge ) NT probably has the opposite view.
FDR warned against private big money in the 1930s. Well after suffering the Robber Barons, who could blame him. They are making a comeback now.

As a little aside, I can't remember the last time I saw a T2W poll where more than a dozen members had voted. 37 and still going on this one, which just goes to show we're all quite involved with this issue.

My MP (Sarah Wollaston) who I like a lot (even though she is a Tory) has jumped ships and now supports the remain campaign. My better half has joined her; I'm still in the brexit camp. Just.
Tim.

De friend Sarah and talk some sense into the other half Tim, Threaten to cut up the credit card can often obtain a change of mind....

De friend Sarah and talk some sense into the other half Tim, Threaten to cut up the credit card can often obtain a change of mind....
Unfortunately mike, you've jumped to the wrong conclusion. If there are any threats to be made, it's my wife who'll be making them, and it's my credit card (that I use to fund my trading accounts, lol) that will be wedged between the sharp scissor blades!
:LOL:

Unfortunately mike, you've jumped to the wrong conclusion. If there are any threats to be made, it's my wife who'll be making them, and it's my credit card (that I use to fund my trading accounts, lol) that will be wedged between the sharp scissor blades!

Not like the old days is it :LOL:

Attachments

• caveman.jpg
    caveman.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 133
I live in the south east of the UK & my work takes me all over the south & up to the midlands.
The nature of my work places me in different locations usually for a day at a time.
Many of the town centres have become horrible places to work, I've worked in towns where I have not heard one single English accent for hours on end at a time, & the abuse I've witnessed between different groups of non English speaking groups has been jaw dropping & genuinely frightening at times !! this is the reality of the here & now, & I have witnessed it first hand for a long enough time.

Immigration is vital for the mix of cultural diversity that I know & love about the UK, but it's high time that we wake up & see the very real situation in front of our eyes. We are a small successful island & I for one am proud of our English ways, when another culture comes here adding their flavour while completely taking on the English culture, then it enriches us all, but the reality is that for quite some time now people have been coming to the UK & completely taking it for granted.

If we leave Europe it doesn't mean the world will end for us.
I lived in Australia for over 3 years (some time ago now) & among many other things their points system encouraged quality & gave a real sense of the Ozzie's being very proud of who they are.

I am not some Daily mail-reading-Nigel Farage-loving loon, just someone that sees it for what it is.

So are all the bookies wrong on this? 22mln already matched on betfair and 4:1 for Exit....... That shows something different than the polls.
I tend to go where the money goes... so I think they will stay in...

How will leaving the EU change any of that Tokyojoe, most of the mix has not come over from the EU but from further afield.

How will leaving the EU change any of that Tokyojoe, most of the mix has not come over from the EU but from further afield.

It will send out a clear message, to the current influx & to those further afield !

There is nothing we can do about what has been, only of what will be.

I say again, I think immigration is vital, but we have been tipped over the edge of acceptability.

It will send out a clear message, to the current influx & to those further afield !

There is nothing we can do about what has been, only of what will be.

I say again, I think immigration is vital, but we have been tipped over the edge of acceptability.

Good post matey, I agree with the earlier post, if we had a points based system so we accept those who will make a real difference to our society so much the better,its works in Australia, why not here, such a move might settle a lot of anxiety UK citizens have about this complete open door policy. All of course IMHO :)

What makes me smile is how the USA and Trump are trying to get rid of their immigrants.
1. Who else are going to do the crap jobs for little pay.
2. They are a nation of immigrants. Are they proposing to give the land back to the true Americans ?

Because once a migrant makes it into the EU they have the full entitlement to a EU passport, with free movement they can get on the first boat and be legally in the UK within hours....This thing Cameron says about sending them home after six months if they do not find work is a total lie. EU law prevents them from being deported once here...laughable but unfortunately true.