ETX capital slippage..

ETX filled me at a price that didnt even exist on that day. Their argument seemed to be that it was a fair price the previous week so it carried over in their system as valid pricing

Im not sure what is wrong with them exactly, Im hoping to get rid and close my account. Currently they owe me money on a couple positions but again its very hard to get them to pay even when they do acknowledge they are in the wrong and market data shows Im due credit, Im still waiting 6 months now.

I spoke to an 'account manager' but apparently he forgets it as soon as the phone was down.
I suggest if anyone has problems, do not give them any leeway as that has been my mistake to assume somebody would clear it up but they just are not interested in good business apparently
Very strange experience indeed, never had this kind of problem with any SB in all the years I have been trading SB. You also mention it is mounting up to a couple of positions that they owe you money and over a such a long time as a 6 month period. When you,re talking about a non existing price, you're not referring to a price gap, let say after a weekend?