Essentials Of 'Forex'

Currency pair level of 21-June-18
EURUSD R1-1.1603 R2-1.1634 S1-1.1538 S2-1.1506
USDJPY R1-110.60 R2-110.84 S1-109.98 S2-109.61
GBPUSD R1-1.3212 R2-1.3250 S1-1.3140 S2-1.3108
USDCHF R1-0.9985 R2-1.0009 S1-0.9937 S2-0.9913
AUDUSD R1-0.7396 R2-0.7425 S1-0.7353 S2-0.7338

Best trading is that which comforts you and there is always risk in the trade as no trade is gonna give you 100% profit. Be Optimistic!!!:smart:
Happy Trading to all!!!(y)

very well said just enjoy your trading dont fight with your loosing trades and dont doubt your potential strategy just make changes time to time and make profit not mistakes......(y)

I totally agree ...........I love Gambling and Trading and always have done from an early age ...........it fascinates me ..........I dont hit golf balls ....I dont live in the garden cutting roses ............I dont sit by a river Fishing .....I dont watch sport much

Instead - I follow the markets.....I love them ! .....it means i have to read about business and world events .....I take an interest in global politics .......keeps my brain functioning ........

N

I totally agree ...........I love Gambling and Trading and always have done from an early age ...........it fascinates me ..........I dont hit golf balls ....I dont live in the garden cutting roses ............I dont sit by a river Fishing .....I dont watch sport much

Instead - I follow the markets.....I love them ! .....it means i have to read about business and world events .....I take an interest in global politics .......keeps my brain functioning ........

N

its very good to hear that and i think every trader should work like you.......

I don't really view trading the same as gambling as I don't rely on chance when I am trading, but rather on my knowledge and experience.

Trading is system is depended on the character of a trader. That is in my opinion, but In the world of trading we know that there are many experienced trader. That is why I want to know what is the best trading system as you know in your experience. I want to know many trading systems for consulting to many newbies in this online investment
Thank you

Are cryptos reliable?

Are cryptos reliable?
Reliable? Currently, no. That's the short answer. After the volatility when they peaked last winter, everyone seems to have moved away from cryptos. The thing is, they definitely have their uses in the current market (decentralized, more secure because of blockchain), but we are all waiting for them to settle. As soon as cryptos solidify a need and are decoupled from Bitcoin, we will see them being traded more and more. The volatility should reduce immensely and they will be reliable.

Are cryptos reliable?
For me it is a question of perception. So I can't say you can trust it 100 % but still it is a way to get some profits online ... i have been trading on c ryptokartal which are quite new in the market and until now everything has been running smoothly and it is really interesting to learn how to trade in the market. Now I'm using also some links to get lessons online and hope to learn fast in this magical world of trading I would like t o say :)

First, do some research and find which is profitable for you. Nothing can be good 100% for a trader but you can try to make some good strategy and plan to make you good trade.

First, do some research and find which is profitable for you. Nothing can be good 100% for a trader but you can try to make some good strategy and plan to make you good trade.
A good strategy/plan is a must have for any trader IMO.

Learn to trade first, don't do what 90% of people do by letting their P&L statements do it for them.
Yes this is what I'm doing as a beginner learning, and practicing, I also believe creating an entry strategy and a consistent exit strategy in one of forex essentials , don't you agree ?

Yes this is what I'm doing as a beginner learning, and practicing, I also believe creating an entry strategy and a consistent exit strategy in one of forex essentials , don't you agree ?
Good. You're on the right way. Slowly explore your potential and keep learning and practicing. With each passing day you'll get better. Even losses would teach you what not to do and what to do. Patience is all you need