esignal v dtn iq feed

charliechan

Experienced member
ive just ditched esignal cos im fed up with data crashes and lags.

i have replaced it with dtn

i have noticed quite significant differences in their dta prints - which will make a difference as to whether i take a trade or not.

does anyone have experience of both feeds?

which is the more accurate?

cheers.

i'd be keen to know this also, as I'm using esignal and am equally unimpressed with QOS

Perhaps someone could confirm something -

Yesterday, the Sept EuroFX futures at 14.40 GMT (not BST) or 9.40 CST, had a low of 1.2660 on the 10min bar starting at that time. Or was the low 1.2658? This is just one example of a discrepancy.

What does your data give for this bar?

Arbitrageur said:
i'd be keen to know this also, as I'm using esignal and am equally unimpressed with QOS

well for the first time in 3 weeks, ive had a day of pure uninterrupted data - just like it should be! no restarts required, no delays, nothing.

esignal was an albatros round my neck! as long as the data is correct, this could be data nivada!

Which ticker did you use? EC or 6E ?

charliechan said:
Perhaps someone could confirm something -

Yesterday, the Sept EuroFX futures at 14.40 GMT (not BST) or 9.40 CST, had a low of 1.2660 on the 10min bar starting at that time. Or was the low 1.2658? This is just one example of a discrepancy.

What does your data give for this bar?

Just following up here.

How is the DTN IQ feed turning out?
Would you recommend it for futures trading on any of EUREX / EURONEXT / CME / CBOT?

Cheers,
scotty_dog

yes i would.

ive been using it for just over a month or so now - so if you consider that long enough to make a good conclusion....

ive been using it pretty much every day. it is bang on. not one crash, not one lag. i only use a cme feed though - but I would have thought the other exchanges are fine as well.

it gets 10/10 from me. it makes e-signal look like the pile of kak it really is!

charliechan said:
yes i would.

ive been using it for just over a month or so now - so if you consider that long enough to make a good conclusion....

ive been using it pretty much every day. it is bang on. not one crash, not one lag. i only use a cme feed though - but I would have thought the other exchanges are fine as well.

it gets 10/10 from me. it makes e-signal look like the pile of kak it really is!

hey cc is ths the standard iqfeed.net feed or their dtn labled product? I can't see why they need to offer two different levels of service?