ES-Trader

ES-Trader

On this thread I will teach how to become a professional trader with some basics indicators and setups that derived from different aspects of the market

OK guys so market gapped up this Sunday and went up to retest the 59 which was 2tks under Fri high and the next 60m bar in line

we did not quite get there and I saw we were pausing and starting to go a bit down so I manage to short it at 58

58short.jpg

Now there is no telling really how far down it may go cause there are few elements here to consider.

1 buyers are gonna try to protect their position here
2 new buyers might push it up when it retrace a bit

never the less it may just hold on long enough until buyers may give up and get scared till sellers may take over and price may just go back to 52.

never the less it may just hold on long enough until buyers may give up and get scared till sellers may take over and price may just go back to 52.

Hi ES-Trader,

Thanks for sharing. We always appreciate everything you're teaching us.

Now it's time to learn.

Why back to 52?

I see 51.75 leg on 60min and 51.75 PP on 15min.

2 reasons first you don't want to be that exact when it gets there, you want at least 2tks spread, one for execution and one for safety this way you'd assure you're exit better than having to take the whole cake.

2 reasons first you don't want to be that exact when it gets there, you want at least 2tks spread, one for execution and one for safety this way you'd assure you're exit better than having to take the whole cake.

So 51.75 was the correct pivot to look at.

But it would have been 51.75 plus 2tks. 52.25. :clap:

Very good you're a quick learner
are you coming from a forum where you've seen my trades before?

Very good you're a quick learner
are you coming from a forum where you've seen my trades before?

This is zbear from indo.

Are you planning to double post on both forums? That's gonna be a lotta work.

Plus too much drama over there. :D

Nope as a matter of fact sojourner has managed to get another forum where I'd be a moderator and I could ban people if I so choose so we are gonna move over there tomorrow
I will post the news tomorrow as I want to make sure that I do have the option to ban out and delete posts with a complete control other wise it's not worth my time to start again

but he said that I do have these options, yet I'll wait for tomorrow to hear from the forum owner himself.

Nope as a matter of fact sojourner has managed to get another forum where I'd be a moderator and I could ban people if I so choose so we are gonna move over there tomorrow
I will post the news tomorrow as I want to make sure that I do have the option to ban out and delete posts with a complete control other wise it's not worth my time to start again

but he said that I do have these options, yet I'll wait for tomorrow to hear from the forum owner himself.

I hope it works out for sojourner and you. If it does, that's good news for everyone. The other forum is way too cluttered up with junk posts.

agreed I already see my name there showing up as a moderator but I just want to know I have the options to delete posts and ban members, if I can do that I can let anyone out there know the new address as oppose from PM one by one

Nice trade ES-trader, the one you took at 58. I also saw it but I had doubts about if to wait till 59.