EOD Strategies

davetapson

5 0
I am building a system based on EOD data.

I have the basics of the system set up, and now am beginning to model strategies.

I'm looking for trading strategies based on EOD data - ideally for shares or indices, although it probably makes no difference what the traded entity is - if I have the data, I can run the strategy against it.

Are there any resources out there that concentrate on stratetgies based on EOD data?

Edit: Currently using JSE data, ASX, FTSE, NYSE to follow.

Last edited:

davetapson

5 0
Initially, the system will provide alerts - currently email, tweets and sms to follow. The initial plan is that the system will download the EOD data, run analysis against it and then email triggers for buy / sell / update trailing stops so that I don't need to watch the market - taking my eye off the ball when life intervenes has always been my downfall in trading.

If you have a strategy / would like to suggest a strategy that you would like run and to receive an email when alerts are raised, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock