Entire Market Matrix (Steve Copan) collection set for sale

Celestial Trader

To all interested,

I have the entire collection of the Market Matrix by Steve Copan for sale. Everything is completely original and in very good condition.

The set comprises of The Delta Phenomenon Book, The Delta Phenomenon Study Guide, The Market Matrix Book, the Nexus system book and The Market Matrix CDs (Volume of 3 CDs) - please refer to the attached image.

The reason for selling my set is because I no longer require it as I have learnt and applied most of the knowledge to my trading with great success.

Therefore, it would be a waste to keep hold of an original set of training material which is very difficult to get hold of when it would prove to be a huge asset to any serious trader with a curious mind. They would benefit highly from the superb information contained in the books and CDs.

Please be warned that if you are the type of person who can't be bothered to work hard and learn carefully from what I consider simpy a goldmine of knowledge and trading techniques to implement into your everyday trading routine, then please, don't buy this collection or you'll be wasting your time and precious money.

However, if you're willing to put in the hard graft, wish to learn new ideas and apply the priceless principles and rules given by Steve Copan, then with the right focus, you will definately take your trading to another level.

I know there has been plenty of debate as well as a number of critics about the Market Matrix and its worth especially considering some of the potential subjectivities involved in recognising the right solutions and time frames, but I can assure any trader who has an open and inquisitive mind, you'll certainly find a host of valuable and profitable rules/ techniques that will revolutionise your trading accuracy and profitability.

For me, over the last 4 years, after re-reading the materials and watching the CDs numerous times, I inadvertantly stumbled across an intraday system derived from the Market Matrix which gave me the ability to spot many of the real-time turns that appear in both the stockmarkets and the currency markets too.

I'm sure some of those who look hard enough in the material, will find something akin to a treasure chest.

I'll be the first to admit it felt very pricey indeed when the materials were first released by Steve Copan and his marketing posse some years back, but all was forgiven once I actually started to understand the true beauty of system.

So, if any serious trader is interested in purchasing the entire collection, either PM me or email me for more info at:

[email protected]

I may be willing to sell individual items within the collection if need be because I appreciate not everyone may want to buy an entire collection or may just require one of the items instead. Again, PM or email me your request or question.

If you live in the UK, delievery will be for the very next working day on receipt of payment.

Any buyers outside the UK, I will give you an estimate delivery date once payment has been received.

If more details about the Market Matrix is required, please see the links below which I believe are some years old:

Trader Tom : Matrix

Trader Tom: The Ultimate Time & Price Book

http://www.themarketmatrix.co.uk/nexus.html

Attachments

• IMG0431A.jpg
    IMG0431A.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,796
Last edited:
hi CT

Are you expecting offers to be PMed, or would it be useful for you to put up ball-park figures for each of the items?
I would like a copy of the Nexus, but would prefer guidelines for what you expect.

Hi trendie

Yeah, I guess it would help if I gave some figures for the set.

If anyone wants the entire collection, the price is £ 2,150 (this includes all delivery costs - First Class of course).

Considering the £ 3,250 I paid for the entire collection when I first originally bought it, that's a third off the original costs. So it makes a big difference to anyone who is serious about buying it and more affordable too.

Invidually the pricing is as follows:

The Delta Phenomenon Book & The Delta Phenomenon Study Guide - £ 60

Nexus (Simple Trading Techniques) by Steve Copan - £ 150

The Market Matrix CDs - The Works (Volume of 3 CDs) - £ 950

The Market Matrix Book - £ 990

I am willing to give a further 10% discount to anyone who pays via bank transfer.

I'll take it off your hands for £0.00, which is probably rather more than it's worth. You'll need to pay the postage and slip in a tenner to compensate me for the time wasted opening the box though.

Mr Leopard = Gawd help us all.

Some of us do actually trade for a living rather than spending our time trolling other peoples' threads. Dear oh dear!

Mr Leopard = Gawd help us all.

Some of us do actually trade for a living

There are a few possibilities here.

If you did as you claim you'd grow some stones and take your loss on the chin.

Or you wouldn't sell something that you appear to value so highly (and has allegedly brought you such success) for what is in relative terms a mere pittance.

If you wish to respond, I can go on. The exchange is unlikely to assist you in your aim of selling these books, however.

The possibilities you state are merely theoretical, Mr Leopard.

Whilst many posters on T2W do a sterling job in outing pretenders, cowboys, thieves and con merchants on here, there are also genuine peeps out there who are not in the business of ripping anyone off.

The very reason for me to sell something I value so highly is because, I have learnt what I needed to and wish anyone else willing to learn and incorporate some tremendously precise techniques to revolutionise their own trading. Why on earth would I want to give it away for free?

I originally paid my costs for a wonderful collection of trading material which gave and continues to give me a lot of success. I am now selling it on to other willing buyers who did not get the chance to buy the materials for whatever reason when they were first made available. Admittedly, I do have a brother-in-law who already owns an original Matrix collection, so in the event of me ever wanting to refer to any parts of the material in future, I can ask him nicely. I also have a former work colleague who also has his own collection. Both of them make an extremely good living from trading the Matrix methods and techniques (decent 6 figure sums per annum).

I’m not charging the full price I paid for the collection in order to make it more affordable. Hence I’ve virtually halved the price for it. But I will not reduce the price to a level where folks are already forking out much more for crap seminars, useless trainers, awful software or waste-of-time subscriptions to chat rooms/newsletters/tip sheets.

I want any potential buyer to work hard on the Matrix material and understand it fully. By paying a fair and equitable amount for it, it will act as serious motivator for the buyer to actually study and aim to implement their hard work into their trading.

For me, I found a great intraday strategy out of the Matrix which earns me a fantastic amount of money every week. Out of this there are some very happy beneficiaries. The Tax man is probably the happiest. But lots of deserving charities and local organisations do get a good share every month. It still leaves me with plenty left over to treat friends and family and build my own retirement.

All in all, the hard work is paying off bigtime and I say to others, if you have a good strategy of your own, stick to it. Use it in a disciplined way with sensible risk management. There is no need for you to buy trading materials, attend costly seminars or subscribe to anything.

However, if you are struggling to find a high precision, high probability and effective trading strategy, then you will find the Matrix collection very valuable and with a bit of hard work, intellectual curiosity and a determined attitude, I would expect you to achieve great success with your trading.

In fact, it would be nice for any buyer to keep in touch as a fellow trader. It would give me immense pleasure to see them nurture into a successful trader. I have given a lot to the trading community in the past on various trading boards when I used to post frequently. But nowadays, I have a lot of personal commitments outside my trading which prevent me from contributing as I used to.

I honestly wish everyone a lot of prosperity with their trading endeavours whatever trading methods you use. That includes you too, Mr Leopard despite your cynicism.

The next 5 years are about to give us unprecedented market action. If you’ve got a plan in place to navigate the coming volatility, you’ll be very rich indeed. If you don’t, going broke will become a reality. Good luck!

The possibilities you state are merely theoretical, Mr Leopard.

Whilst many posters on T2W do a sterling job in outing pretenders, cowboys, thieves and con merchants on here, there are also genuine peeps out there who are not in the business of ripping anyone off.

The very reason for me to sell something I value so highly is because, I have learnt what I needed to and wish anyone else willing to learn and incorporate some tremendously precise techniques to revolutionise their own trading. Why on earth would I want to give it away for free?

I originally paid my costs for a wonderful collection of trading material which gave and continues to give me a lot of success. I am now selling it on to other willing buyers who did not get the chance to buy the materials for whatever reason when they were first made available. Admittedly, I do have a brother-in-law who already owns an original Matrix collection, so in the event of me ever wanting to refer to any parts of the material in future, I can ask him nicely. I also have a former work colleague who also has his own collection. Both of them make an extremely good living from trading the Matrix methods and techniques (decent 6 figure sums per annum).

I’m not charging the full price I paid for the collection in order to make it more affordable. Hence I’ve virtually halved the price for it. But I will not reduce the price to a level where folks are already forking out much more for crap seminars, useless trainers, awful software or waste-of-time subscriptions to chat rooms/newsletters/tip sheets.

I want any potential buyer to work hard on the Matrix material and understand it fully. By paying a fair and equitable amount for it, it will act as serious motivator for the buyer to actually study and aim to implement their hard work into their trading.

For me, I found a great intraday strategy out of the Matrix which earns me a fantastic amount of money every week. Out of this there are some very happy beneficiaries. The Tax man is probably the happiest. But lots of deserving charities and local organisations do get a good share every month. It still leaves me with plenty left over to treat friends and family and build my own retirement.

All in all, the hard work is paying off bigtime and I say to others, if you have a good strategy of your own, stick to it. Use it in a disciplined way with sensible risk management. There is no need for you to buy trading materials, attend costly seminars or subscribe to anything.

However, if you are struggling to find a high precision, high probability and effective trading strategy, then you will find the Matrix collection very valuable and with a bit of hard work, intellectual curiosity and a determined attitude, I would expect you to achieve great success with your trading.

In fact, it would be nice for any buyer to keep in touch as a fellow trader. It would give me immense pleasure to see them nurture into a successful trader. I have given a lot to the trading community in the past on various trading boards when I used to post frequently. But nowadays, I have a lot of personal commitments outside my trading which prevent me from contributing as I used to.

I honestly wish everyone a lot of prosperity with their trading endeavours whatever trading methods you use. That includes you too, Mr Leopard despite your cynicism.

The next 5 years are about to give us unprecedented market action. If you’ve got a plan in place to navigate the coming volatility, you’ll be very rich indeed. If you don’t, going broke will become a reality. Good luck!

Well if that screed of garbage (or, if you prefer, that crude sales pitcg masquerading as a reply) doesn't set alarm bells ringing all over the place for you, you probably deserve to lose your money.

Just in case any readers really are that dim, here are a few more things to consider. These are taken from the links provided in the first post:

The NEXUS book contains two quite different trading techniques that literally anyone can learn in a few hours

So I take you through using these methods over the last 6 months of the S&P starting from October 2008, step by step day by day through to the last day of data available at the time, with colour charts for each and every trade that was available in that period...Over the 6 month period from 1st October 2008 to mid April 2009 when the book was written, the first method produced 32 trades with 28 winning, the second method produced 23 trades with 21 winning.

So this is a system that "literally anyone" (not my emphasis) can learn in a few hours and produces a strike rate of 87.5% and 91%. Does that sound likely (unless it is using an old trick like a 2 pt target and a 500 pt stop, which will kill you in the end)?

Really, do you honestly think that "literally anyone" can buy a book, learn a technique in a few hours and then trade with 90% accuracy (assuming reasonable stops and exits)?

All trades are placed using end-of-day data, so you can place your trades with your broker at the and of the trading day with pre-defined entry, profit, and stop loss targets, then you can walk away and get on with enjoying your life while the trades take care of themselves.

The kind of rewards available from such a level of trading proficiency are phenomenal. Does anyone think that such rewards come from reading a book for a few hours and then "walk[ing] away and get[ing] on with enjoying your life while the trades take care of themselves"?

NEXUS is the easy way to trade without the worry and stress, or sitting on your bum wasting your life watching your computer screen all day.

Does that sound likely? No matter how green you are, do you really think that is how success in an endeavour such as this comes? Do you really expect it to be "easy" if you buy a book from a stranger?

Or does it sound like the usual get rich quick crap from people who prey on the dreams of the gullible and foolish? Remember, in their own words, this 90% strike rate (and all the wonderful money that goes to charities, the tax man, and paying for an amazing life for you) comes simply from buying a book, reading for a few hours, and letting the system do its thing.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
The next 5 years are about to give us unprecedented market action. If you’ve got a plan in place to navigate the coming volatility, you’ll be very rich indeed. If you don’t, going broke will become a reality.

How on earth can you make such statements with such certainty? You can't.

Just to give one example, just having a plan obviously does not guarantee wealth. One has to be able to execute it probably, conditions could alter dramatically, or a hundred other things could occur to derail your magic money train to vast riches. Anyone who was not a fool would realise this, and knows that one cannot say with certainty what will happen over the next five years.

So what explains it? Did you not know (in which case you are a fool) or did you know but chose to pretend otherwise (in which case you are a liar)? Or is there some other explanation?

Last edited:
U like the books, i have got books, i make the dollar. This book will put some food in the pocket.

From ebay

So don't delay in buying this as once this unique material has gone, you will find it pretty much impossible to track down the whole collection because only the genuine users of Steve Copan's trading/investing system know how tremendous and precise the information truly is. It really is a rare chance to get hold of what I call the real secrets to predicting the markets and learn the techniques & esoteric concepts taught in this incredible collection.

Surely there must be at least 89 copies available?

What happened to his signal providing service? (I was so disappointed last time I checked the performance)