Entertainment Rights (ERT)

oldsean

13 0
entertainment rights

i,m new to share dealing and think of buying in entertainment rights anyone know much about them and trends in the market

Beach Runner

128 2
oldsean,

I am going to reveal my <i>real</i> ignorance of trading here as I have no idea what you are referring to? Others on this site though no doubt will. In abundance, probably. But entertainment rights sounds intriguing. A quick search reveals The Hollywood Stock Exchange:

www.hsx.com

which appears to be a form of 'game'? But they <i>encourage</i> insider dealing so that will interest some. There is also:

www.entertainmentrights.com

which sells the rights to Basil Brush, et al. Perhaps you are thinking of shares in a company such as this? I expect you do know that you can always buy an interest/shares in a West End production and become what is known as an <i>Angel</i>?

I have not meant to be flippant here, so I, with you, will be interested to read replies from more knowledgeable heads. They <i>will</i> write, oldsean, they will write...

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock