Elite S club 8

wasp

Legendary member
New board (well, chat type place) on the web for those who wish to discuss trading, the markets options or whatever with other traders who are down to earth, open, pleasant, and not in the least bit faecesious.

PM me if interested in a break from the arguments and wish to chat with other traders whose heads aren't firmly stuck up their... you get the picture... :cheesy:

Oh, and its free of course. ;)

New board (well, chat type place) on the web for those who wish to discuss trading, the markets options or whatever with other traders who are down to earth, open, pleasant, and not in the least bit faecesious.

PM me if interested in a break from the arguments and wish to chat with other traders whose heads aren't firmly stuck up their... you get the picture... :cheesy:

your spelling is crap.

What a good idea. A web site where traders can discuss trading.

So you're not interested in hearing about the secret of the Universe?

So you're not interested in hearing about the secret of the Universe?

I'm sure that'll come up on the Simpsons or family Guy sometime.... :cheesy:

a couple of questions this end
1) who is the gatekeper?
2) is everything known in advance on this site?

1) Zuul is the gatekeeper
2) Best to ask Zuul that one, but he's a kind of dog so probably won't answer all that well, which is funny because I know someone else just like that....

I'm sure that'll come up on the Simpsons or family Guy sometime.... :cheesy:

1) Zuul is the gatekeeper
2) Best to ask Zuul that one, but he's a kind of dog so probably won't answer all that well, which is funny because I know someone else just like that....

Does this forum know the absolute truth or is there a secret hidden agenda associated with it?

I'm not prepared to join if it is lead by a concentrated unruly mob.

Attachments

• DogInternet_075-1.gif
    DogInternet_075-1.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 257
Is that you in the middle Christian ! If it is then you're not welcome and neither's the other fella with the Hilda Ogden headband,,,,, that then leaves a nice club that I'd pay to join :cheesy:

Attachments

• 800_sclub_0.jpg
    800_sclub_0.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,859
Is that you in the middle Christian ! If it is then you're not welcome and neither's the other fella with the Hilda Ogden headband,,,,, that then leaves a nice club that I'd pay to join :cheesy:

I was a member of a nice club like that at one time...but thats a long story..;)

:LOL:

And no one here knows anything about the Elite34S Club either, and what is more is not permitted to know....:LOL: ...so there.

Yeah, you see, theres your problem Soc, no one actually wants too either.