Edward Tate

Advantage

gex01 said:
Well we wish we had seen this thread earlier! Today we went ot 14 Rue du Rhone to meet David Cohen - a meeting set up a by my father a couple of weeks ago after he had made a small investment in NMM. 14 Rue du Rhone is a postal address with offices to rent by the hour. The receptionist did not know of the company but David Cohen had rented a room which had later been cancelled by Alastair Buchanan who had left a message to be called when we arrived. He was very apologetic on the phone but could not meet us since he had suddenly moved the company to Belize - without telling the employees :LOL: . Also, it is company policy that employees cannot meet clients face-to-face. Last time my father spoke to him he was a persuasive salesman leaving for the US, with a supervisor who called my father back a few days later. This time he was a Director and there were many similar inconsistencies in his story. The 'Trading Floor' and 25 employees were non existent. We left feeling all was not right and a quick internet search resulted in this forum. We have found an NMM in Annecy (slightly different postal code but Poisy) and we have found a PHT but there is no apparent link. We will investigate further..... My father has also spoken to Valentine and several other employees. In the meantime we keep hoping that all is right and the investment is safe!
Did your father meet anyone from the" Russian Jewellers" or "Cobolt Engineers" who are also at 14 Rue de Rhone? Has anyone been contacted by a Tony Parmer from Advantage? Flogging, New Millennium Medical. He would not give me a telephone number in Geneva but a National non geographical 08707120555 - fax number is the same. Documentation came from Dorset UK.

Tookeen said:
Did your father meet anyone from the" Russian Jewellers" or "Cobolt Engineers" who are also at 14 Rue de Rhone? Has anyone been contacted by a Tony Parmer from Advantage? Flogging, New Millennium Medical. He would not give me a telephone number in Geneva but a National non geographical 08707120555 - fax number is the same. Documentation came from Dorset UK.

14 Rue de Rhone, Geneva.
I am sorry I did not meet anyone from the "Russian Jewellers" or "Cobolt Engineers" and did not see their name there but only glanced through the list of the other companies in the building. The company controlling this block of serviced offices appeared to be called Regus, if that is of any help. I have not spoken with Tony Parmer but expect to speak with Alistair Buchanan next week. I understand he is now in Costa Rica, but who knows!

New Millenium Medical Inc.

I am the father of gex 01 and have been trying to validate NMM after finding that Advantage's prestigious address in Geneva was a serviced block of offices in which they had no permanent offices (see gex 01's previous report).
On the following day (Friday, June 10th) we visited the NMM offices at Poisy (0033 144 779 240) and found 3 offices with a pleasant English speaking receptionist who confirmed that it was the Sales and Marketing office and the location of Marc Dejean (MD) and Valentine Denesle (Investor Relations). PHT (Perpectives Hi-tech), the founding company, was also located there. On enquiring for Marc Dejean the receptionist explained he was travelling to one of the manufacturing companies but called him on his mobile. He pulled of the road and we had a satisfactory conversation for some 10-15 minutes in which he outlined the development of the group and offered to call me in England the following Monday for a further chat. Valentine Denesle was away in Paris.
Marc Dejean did not call me on the Monday so I called him on the Wednesday. He sounded very busy and asked me to speak to JA who "knows everything" and if I then had questions to call him back.
I spoke to A for 30 minutes, he speaks good English. He is a Corporate Financier and is responsible for preparing the report for the SEC prior to the market introduction. This will cover "who we are, where we are, where we are going, how we will get there". He hoped to complete this in 3 weeks (there is another merger in hand) and the SEC would take 16 weeks. KPMG (Marseilles) are the accountants and are handling all the details of merging the various companies. He said the group's profit in 2004 was E400,000 (£266,000). There was much else besides but for those holding NMM share certificates the interesting, and heartening, point came when I asked him to describe the NMM share certificate. He described, accurately, the certificate I hold and I was very relieved. This is a certificate issued in Florida by Interwest Transfer Co. (apparently a well-known company) with 24 gold rings on the left hand side.
The one point that JA could not explain was how unlicensed brokers were getting in on the act. He said he was not responsible for selling the stock and he felt sure the lead broker was licenced.
If it is of any help to some of you I now feel that NMM is OK but is not likely to get to market until November or later.

I am another investor in Mew Millenium Medical. I was recruited by Kensington Price Consulting also at 14 Rue de Rhone in Geneva. Salesman was Ed Kelly. Has anybody else dealt with Ed Kelly ? I also have apparently genuine share certificate.

I was approached by a lady called Fiona Campbell purporting to be from Omega Equities and trying to sell advanced tranches for IPO of Smart Technology Inc. We went through the motions and I was referred to 'Compliance Manager' - none other than Alastair Buchanan, now apparently based in Belize. I googled Amgrove Finance when they were mentioned as payment channel, and came up with this thread. End of story!

I have also had dealings with City Equities.

Don't know anything about City Equites but 99% of the offshore guys are scammers, especially the ones calling you with ideas of easy money. In fact let me make that 99.8% :)

Have already posted a comment on this under Smart Technology Inc. A Cameron Price from Omega Equities contacted me with IPO offer not to be missed. Have quized him following reference to the various comments on this site and was not happy with his responses re Amgrove Finance - advised that they had nothing to do with them and that they were the instructed party on behalf of Smart. I did ask what their relationship was with City Equities, he said none. I did enquire again how they got my details - no definitive given.

helmikloo said:
I was approached by a lady called Fiona Campbell purporting to be from Omega Equities and trying to sell advanced tranches for IPO of Smart Technology Inc. We went through the motions and I was referred to 'Compliance Manager' - none other than Alastair Buchanan, now apparently based in Belize. I googled Amgrove Finance when they were mentioned as payment channel, and came up with this thread. End of story!

I have also had dealings with City Equities.

smart technology inc.

I have read these notes on Smart Technology Inc. and find these postings very confusing. I have researched this company and find it to be very sound and about to list on the AMEX with a very big NY. underwriter!! can it get any better for an IPO......... are you nuts!!

Do you have any sound info on this company or do you just have time to waste, because writing this type of thing without clear definition is making this whole internet discussion board a waste of time. If you are not real investors please dont post stupid comment about real investment opportunities of which you have no real knowledge or indeed have not researched.

What real investor is going to put this on a chat room site, have you ever heard a real investor discuss his strategy, especially with fools.
:devilish:

SURVEYOR1 said:
I have read these notes on Smart Technology Inc. and find these postings very confusing. I have researched this company and find it to be very sound and about to list on the AMEX with a very big NY. underwriter!! can it get any better for an IPO......... are you nuts!!

Do you have any sound info on this company or do you just have time to waste, because writing this type of thing without clear definition is making this whole internet discussion board a waste of time. If you are not real investors please dont post stupid comment about real investment opportunities of which you have no real knowledge or indeed have not researched.

What real investor is going to put this on a chat room site, have you ever heard a real investor discuss his strategy, especially with fools.
:devilish:

If you don't like things here Surveyor1, then why are you here?

FYI, Smart might be kosher but the companies cold-calling are certainly not. However as it's 'about' to list on Amex then I'd suggest that there's likely a con somewhere.

All the firms that the offshore brokers push are always 'about' to do something, so that's a warning sign right there and then.

Final advice, if you want to invest then why not do so via this 'very big NY underwriter' that you fail to mention the name of. That's what I would do.

The purpose of this message is to draw attention to the fraudulant activities of TITANvcZurich. Their website is www.tvczurich.com and they were added to the FSA's unauthorised list on 8th August 2005.

They claim to be based in Zurich but, contrary to their website, they are definitely not located in the World Trade Center there. Their ploy is not to push junk stocks but to recommend real ones and encourage the victim to invest in these stocks through them. Once a "profit" has been made, they persuade the victim to invest even more in another recommendation. When the investor decides to take his money out, all sorts of nonsensical problems are created to delay this, and of course it never happens. The end result is that TITAN steals the investor's money.

Presumably when word eventually gets around, they will just open up a new website under a new name. I also assume that they will already be operating under a number of names.

I am a victim but cannot blaim anybody else but myself. Having said that, other than the recent listing by the FSA I have been unable to find out anything about this company. I have been unable to turn up any information or complaints on web searches, and have not come across a single complaint by any other "investor".

Although the Swiss address is bogus, the telephone numbers are apparently genuine Swiss ones, obviously rerouted to where ever the scam is run from - probably Spain. The names (presumably false)of the individuals I have dealt with by telephone(t) and email are :

Robin Church (t)- American, who claims to be a senior trader
Edward Hawkins(t) - British, who makes the cold calls
David Williams (t)- Anglo Indian, who acts as the Compliance Director
John Random - Compliance Department
Bruce Reed - "Investor Relations"

I would be very interested to find out if there are other TITAN victims out there. If I get a respone I would be prepared to give my telephone number and email address for such people to get in touch with me to discuss the situation.

In the meantime can any of you experts out there provide any advice about the possibility of tracking these criminals down via the Swiss telephone numbers or the website?

Nervous, sorry to hear about your problems. I wouldn't try tracking them down unless you're going to hurt them, they are generally pretty nasty people.

What I would do though is go after their bankers, contact them and say you're getting the police and some laywers involved because they as they act as the criminals bankers are also part of the scam.

The banks are the weak spots, go for them and good luck

Need to do more research when offered an IPO

I am an investor in the Smart Technology Inc company and believe that this is a sound company with a real future. They are about to float on the AMEX and I am sad that those that were approached did not invest in it. There misfortune on not doing their research properly.
SmartTech is big in Europe and has only just moved into America although they have always been an American Company they purchased a French company and expanded through them. They are now starting to make inroads into the US with some large contracts. They are due to float on the 12th December. There Ticker is STXE.PK

Gutted

Nervous111 said:
I am another investor in Mew Millenium Medical. I was recruited by Kensington Price Consulting also at 14 Rue de Rhone in Geneva. Salesman was Ed Kelly. Has anybody else dealt with Ed Kelly ? I also have apparently genuine share certificate.[/QUOTE=]
I also invested in NMM, and have only just found out through this website that it is a scam.Truly gutted and very angry.
I dealt with Ed Kelly at KPC and also Graham Robertson. I have received a four page glossy brochure and share certificates. Have also had emails from Denesle Valentine, with updates on NMM - still cant believe its all lies.

Hmmmmm, I am going to get 'Boiler Room' from Blockbusters and look up 'ramping' in the dictionary.

I am pretty sure I will find Surveyor1 and theweb4u's pics above the 'ramping' entry.

AFAIK it is illegal to sell shares and IPO's via cold calling to UK numbers even from outside the UK so use that as your guideline.

Last edited:
'About' is a word you'll always hear with these companies.

They're 'about' to float

They're 'about' to get big contracts

They're 'about' to turn in massive profits

etc etc etc

Sorry for those that have invested, just learn from your mistakes which we all make. But for those of you who have read this thread then take it from me, you're 'about' to get scammed and lose all of your money.

Quote -

"This influences directly on the IPO date, which we have voluntarily decided to delay."

Oh, there's a surprise who would have thought that.

TITANvcZurich

Following on from my ealier posts regarding TITANvcZurich I am pleased to report that I have now recovered the remainder of my original "investment" which was the money I had sent to the account of Fairfax Universal Limited with the JYSKE Bank in Gibraltar. My intermediary for this continued to be David Williams who was originally the Compliance Director for TITAN, with all communications being by email.

I had asked for my account to be liquidated on 7th July 2005 so it took exactly six months to recover the money and in fairness to David Williams he always said I would get it all back. Of course I did not get the profits I had made and I obviously lost my banking fees but I have to count myself lucky to achieve the result that I did. The two banks (Citibank in Singapore and JYSKE Bank in Gibraltar)acted very corectly and certainly protected my interests. All I was asked to do was provide written assurances that I would take no further action against the banks or their customers.

I do not know the background to any of this outcome or where the TITAN people actually are (but certainly not in Zurich)but I believe Fairfax is in Barcelona. I still do not know why TITAN were prepared to give me my money back

On a more positive note, this unfortunate episode did bring this company Quantum to my attention and so I becaqme a Quantum watcher. This is a genuine company but with a very volatile stock price. With TITAN I supposedly bought at $3.98 and sold at $4.70 but since then it has been through at least two dramatic cycles. In December I invested "for real" at $2.95 and sold at $4.35 making sufficient profit to pay for all the costs of recovering my money from TITAN.

I would like to think that I am now a smarter person than what I was but it has been a very stressful experience. I would be interested to know if any other TITAN "victims" have recovered their money.

Nervous111