Edinburgh Trading Room

Clynelish

Hi,
I am new in town (moved here last December) and would like to know if there is any trading room/arcade in Edinburgh.

In Brazil the Broker I use has a trading room for its clients; does anything similar exist in Edinburgh? Glasgow? London? Anywhere in UK?

Thanks.

Hello,
the site says this new thread had 113 views!
But zero comments... (?!) : (

If anyone from Edinburgh would like to meet and discuss the possibility of sharing a room, or if just would like to meet to change info and experience on trading, maybe we could arrange a meeting in a pub?
I'll wait for a reply to suggest venue, day and time.

Cheers!

hey,

sorry i cant answer your question. but i am also looking for advice, i dont know whether you can help or not.

im interested in trading and i recently read the naked trader book, before then i new literally nothing, i still hardly know anything. i need some help and advice on what to do next, im trying to understand advfn.com but it just goes over my head!

where did you learn?

Hi,
I did a short course offered by a broker in Brazil and read the Trading for a Living, by Alexander Elder.
DO follow his chapter on Money Management, is the best advice I can give you if u are a beginner + keep an excel of the trades you are make, and the calculations of the $, how much at risk, etc

(I don't know this book you mentioned.)

I'm still trying to get more information here in UK myself, I'm surprised, but I think in Brazil the brokers are really more concerned about giving information and offering courses for beginners than here in UK...

I think the ideal woudl be to find a broker where u can go and trade in his room at least for the first time, to know how his home-broker works. My broker in Brazil offer this service, but, so far, I didn't find any here in UK...

In addition, you should try to get info in Forums - however, be always suspicius about their buying (or shorting) securities trades!

See you,
Raf

hey,

sorry i cant answer your question. but i am also looking for advice, i dont know whether you can help or not.

im interested in trading and i recently read the naked trader book, before then i new literally nothing, i still hardly know anything. i need some help and advice on what to do next, im trying to understand advfn.com but it just goes over my head!

where did you learn?

Hello,
the site says this new thread had 113 views!
But zero comments... (?!) : (

If anyone from Edinburgh would like to meet and discuss the possibility of sharing a room, or if just would like to meet to change info and experience on trading, maybe we could arrange a meeting in a pub?
I'll wait for a reply to suggest venue, day and time.

Cheers!

Hello Clynelish,

I would like to meet you to change info and experience on trading; I have been trading for about 2 years, but not that often, maybe because I don't have many contacts with Traders in Edinburgh.

Kind regards,
MCRBA

Hi,
ok, I was travelling for some time, but will be back in Edinburgh in a week I think.
Maybe you can send me a private message wiyh your e-mail, etc?

See you,
Clynelish

Hello Clynelish,

I would like to meet you to change info and experience on trading; I have been trading for about 2 years, but not that often, maybe because I don't have many contacts with Traders in Edinburgh.

Kind regards,
MCRBA