Arcade / Prop Scotland

advfntrader

Established member
Hi all,

As I understand it prop firms / arcades offer fast market access, news, terminals etc. and better spreads than brokers.

I am wondering the required startup costs of such a venture ? I think there is strong demand in Scotland (Edinburgh or Glasgow) for such an arcade but none exists currently, why not ? Gap in the market ???

Hi

Add my name to the list of demand! I've been looking for an arcade in the Glasgow area and found none so would def be interested.

Hi

Add my name to the list of demand! I've been looking for an arcade in the Glasgow area and found none so would def be interested.

hi all,

i used to trade for a london prop firm in glasgow city centre from 2004 till 2007. it was shut down after myself and and other traders decide to move to london office. we had a nice service office in West george street( regus). Had a leased line from glasgow to london . not aware of any prop shop there now. but surely can get decent office for affordable rent up there in the city centre( my former boss hired one- 2 man office for £500/month).

adrian

hi all,

i used to trade for a london prop firm in glasgow city centre from 2004 till 2007. it was shut down after myself and and other traders decide to move to london office. we had a nice service office in West george street( regus). Had a leased line from glasgow to london . not aware of any prop shop there now. but surely can get decent office for affordable rent up there in the city centre( my former boss hired one- 2 man office for £500/month).

adrian[/QUO

what background is your guys? trading style? PM me if you like.