economic and political events.

Events govern all markets, but what the media says about events is usually irrelevant.

In my opinion political event also can giving impact to currency, as investor I think also they will investing funds on country that has security and not in war, sometime hot political event on certain country also will highlighted among investor and I think will worried if invest in country that not safe

is the federal reserve economic and political?

To an extent. They decide their policy on economic evidence. But Timing is political. Imagine the political fall-out if they made a bold announcement on the eve of the presidential election.

how can you be sure ?

By events I admit I mean all fundamental influences from NFPR to a lasting high oil price to a generous dividend policy to arrest of a Finance Director for fraud. Of course some have a longer lasting and deeper effect than others. But FA governs.

As for media commentary, the only people who think that's relevant are journalists.

Yes, I think the economic and political news effect the forex market. The various news sentiments have short term as well as long term impact on the forex prices.

You should ask yourself if the big players in the market factor these events in their decision making. My guess would be that they do.