E-Mini SP 500

intermarket arb opportunity, equities are sluggish whereas bonds have more force. Equities catch up or bonds reverse the downward momentum, and hang at the current prices.

intermarket arb opportunity, equities are sluggish whereas bonds have more force. Equities catch up or bonds reverse the downward momentum, and hang at the current prices.

arb being closed up, =)....

bonds momentum died down and retracing up slightly. Equities need to bust higher for bonds to continue declines.

Attachments

• 09262007-103401.jpg
    09262007-103401.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 472
equities busting higher..implies bond boys are buying the futures, so they can run bonds further down, expect to see USZ07 109 handle.

I enjoyed your charts chris. Thanx for the education. :D

We are waiting for you at ES man. Come on, don't be a stranger.

I just placed it on my chart. If it were to touch it, on 5 min chart it would be around 1536. Therefore, can I presume that this is the most likely placewhere ES will land evntually?

I just placed it on my chart. If it were to touch it, on 5 min chart it would be around 1536. Therefore, can I presume that this is the most likely placewhere ES will land evntually?

on my chart its at 37.2, based on which vendors you use and quote banks, the red ma can be variable at price points and crossing intimations. The red ma doesn't imply anything, price doesn't ever have to touch it in this current session.

Plus the MA moves as time progresses.

on my chart its at 37.2, based on which vendors you use and quote banks, the red ma can be variable at price points and crossing intimations. The red ma doesn't imply anything, price doesn't ever have to touch it in this current session.

So what is the purpose of having it?

So what is the purpose of having it?

its just another measure of how price is behaving, the overall direction gives gross trends in the market, it can be used as a smoothing tool. Plus when price approaches support or resistance, a shorter period MA will cross the longer period MA. The mind doesn't like to accept situations especially in trading. And indicators can be used as a another measure to justify adjusting R:R(risk:reward/stoploss:takeprofit).

37.2 hit. :)

Bulls eye! But I think it has moe steam to go lower. At least another point -guessing here.