Dynamic Trader + Historical EOD data for...

suria

I am new to this, and would like to know how I can get historical data back to 1980 - 2007 for a maximum of 4 US stocks , the DIA, the SPY, the QQQQ, forex GBP/USD. oil, and gold So really I need and EOD day data feed for a variety of things but I do not need quantity. Who covers these different classes and will download into Dynamic trader.
I am not very tech savvy and would prefer something that does not need any complicated converting.

Is it also possible to buy the historic data back to 1980 and then get EOD data from today onwards that would just update my charts.
Any help would be appreciated of how to get started.

I think you will find that ETFs didn't exist in 1980 so you won't wont be getting SPY,QQQQ or DIA. You will have to use the indices as a proxy.

You can get quite a lot of daily historical data from Yahoo finance, going back quite a long way for US stocks. No limit as to number of stocks.

i am using DT5, but i have problems to import eod-data ... is there any help for me?
(wanted to do it with ml-downloader ... didn't work, and also separate download as excel-file didn't work)

can anybody help me?