Dukascopy Pros and Cons?

klrman

I'm going live with them this week and I think I did my homework, but anyone live with Dukas can tell me what you like/dislike about them?

I am trying to learn and not make too many mistakes, but every Broker has their quirks, otherwise we would not be all human, so I just want to see if I need to work around certain things that I am not aware of whilst trading with them. So far, from most of what I have read, they seem to be very solid, fair spreads, good liquidity and so on.

I have used Dukascopy for both live and demo trading. Though i have used them via another company to provide myself with an MT4 Platform. For what i can tell Dukascopy works fine. But im not a great fan of their platform. I prefer the MT4 instead.

Thanks Martin. I just went live with them for nearly a week now and nothing but good things to say about them.

I agree, have nothing but good things to say here either.. Very solid!

I have to admit I was real skeptical until I went live, but many people have mentioned what a solid platform they have and it's really true. Now, if I could just buy and sell at the right time and make a few bucks I'd be real happy :LOL:

You guys can use my IA number to get the credit witch is #2196.
When you file the opening account form, mention it into additonal info.

My email is [email protected] for any info about Dukascopy broker.
At my humble opinion, Dukascopy is the best broker, and that's why I use it myself!

Followed a trend for one week and as soon as I buy, it bucks the trend!

Is there a decent way of identifying a trend?

Answer: A trendline following the high or the low and support/resistances.