download charts

If you're trying to copy them, click the chart to make it "hot", click Edit, then Copy, then paste it into Paint or Word or whatever.

Probably a firewall issue.

I used Sierra for a trial period for day trading. Personally I wouldn't bother with it. The data management is crap, and the charts are not accurate in relation to what the data shows. There are also tons of bugs in the worksheets. The charts are not that easy to read either compared to most programs

i would try www.ensignsoftware.com instead.

cheers guys i'll have a play. also intra day lags a bit and volumes rubbish on dow and s&p intra

charliechan said:
Probably a firewall issue.

I used Sierra for a trial period for day trading. Personally I wouldn't bother with it. The data management is crap, and the charts are not accurate in relation to what the data shows. There are also tons of bugs in the worksheets. The charts are not that easy to read either compared to most programs

i would try www.ensignsoftware.com instead.

Charlie

are ensign better? is their intraday charts quicker? better? volume more accurate? :)

dbphoenix said:
If you're trying to copy them, click the chart to make it "hot", click Edit, then Copy, then paste it into Paint or Word or whatever.

who do you use DB????