Master The Markets PDF ebook

A 2 second search on Google brought up a direct link to the PDF as the first result, (although to be fair, I am posting just over two years later than than the original discussion)...

My question is, should I read "The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market" TW's earlier version or "Master The Markets" the most recent version? Is there any discernible benefit to reading the latter?

Firstly, Undeclared Secrets is about 50 pages shorter and since it's likely to require a couple of reads, and secondly, I've heard that there is quite a heavy selling bias in Master The Markets for the Tradeguider software, which I'm not interested in...

Thanks, Jon

Jon1971
The link was really just too give people access to a copy of "Master the Markets" for free.

However you are correct there is a lot of selling the tradeguider system in it, but it also has quite a lot of information, on a method, of how to read the market. Section 5 can be completely ignored if you don't have the software.

As for the other text "The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market", I can't comment as I have not read it.

My suggestion would be to have a look at "Master the Markets" as it is free anyway, but if you find the bulk of the information in the other text, ignore MTM.

Hope this helps

Jon1971
The link was really just too give people access to a copy of "Master the Markets" for free.

However you are correct there is a lot of selling the tradeguider system in it, but it also has quite a lot of information, on a method, of how to read the market. Section 5 can be completely ignored if you don't have the software.

As for the other text "The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market", I can't comment as I have not read it.

My suggestion would be to have a look at "Master the Markets" as it is free anyway, but if you find the bulk of the information in the other text, ignore MTM.

Hope this helps

Yeah that's great, thanks Smog...

They are both the same books. Undeclared is the original version. Master The markets covers the same information but with extra color screenshots from the tradeguider software.

Also i heard that MTM version got rid of the typos and errors that The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market had.

I am unable to understand contradictory statements at page 15 & page 30:
page 15: It is important to understand that the market-makers do not control the market.
......... must not therefore assume that market-makers control the markets. No individual trader or organisation can control any but the most thinly traded of markets for any substantial period of time.

page 30: These wholesalers of stocks also trade their own accounts. It would be naïve to think they are not capable of temporarily marking the market up or down as the opportunity presents itself, trading in the futures or options markets at the same time

It is a matter of timeframe, what is being said is that markets could be manipulated short term but not possible on a longer timeframe.