dowletter anyone else using it?

dowletter

Hi everyone,

We are the vendors of the trading system which focuses on the Dow Jones Futures. Looking forward to interacting with all T2W members and to answer any questions our existing and new members may have.

Our latest winning streak was 11 wins with 0 losses. Happy trading!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your calls for a month then we may be tempted

All our calls are published on our website as soon as a trade is closed.

Picture%201-filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Look TGTBT (too good to be true).

For the cynical ones among us only live calls - as you open the trade) are going to be worth anything - otherwise you could make up any trades you liked.

All our calls are published on our website as soon as a trade is closed.

Picture%201-filtered.jpg

What on earth are you talking about.

A "call" has to be made as a trade is opened.

Publishing a list of ..."here's One we took earlier" is a complete waste of everyones time.

So shape up or ship out.:mad:

Here's one problem I see - whatever your system is, it is infrequent enough that it generated one call in the whole of january. However it is looking for apparently 35ish ticks, which is really a tiny move in the dow and so requires almost instant action. How is it usable?

Look TGTBT (too good to be true).

For the cynical ones among us only live calls - as you open the trade) are going to be worth anything - otherwise you could make up any trades you liked.

You don't seriously expect us to publish "live" trade signals here for free when we have customers who pay monthly fees to subscribe for our service. If I was a customer and paid for service which ends up being offered on a forum for free - I'd be pretty upset :)

Last edited:
What on earth are you talking about.

A "call" has to be made as a trade is opened.

Publishing a list of ..."here's One we took earlier" is a complete waste of everyones time.

So shape up or ship out.:mad:

Thank you for your feedback!
We simply replied to foredog's post who used the word "call" to request that our trade signals are posted on this forum for a month.

What we mean is that once a trade has been closed with a profit or a loss we publish the results on our website as record of the system's recent performance. Trade signals are sent out only to subscribers if there is a trading opportunity for that day.

Here's one problem I see - whatever your system is, it is infrequent enough that it generated one call in the whole of january. However it is looking for apparently 35ish ticks, which is really a tiny move in the dow and so requires almost instant action. How is it usable?

You are right that the system had only one trade in January. We only trade when certain conditions are met and if it means a low number of trades for a given period so be it. We don't like to gamble with our money needlessly just to have a high number of trades on record.

On the other hand however, last autumn we had a period with 18 trades in one month so when you take the averages it all works out pretty well.

I see how it might be difficult to understand our trading strategy by just looking at the attached chart in the earlier post so without going into lengthy explanations may I suggest that you find out more about it on our website to get a better overview of how the system works.

Thanks for the last signal.

Question: Do you think it's possible to take more than the usual 35 points profit? I've noticed on many of the overnight trades that the Dow goes well past the 35 pts recommended Limit Order and one can gain as much as 60pts especially when going Short or am I just being greedy?

Thanks for the last signal.

Question: Do you think it's possible to take more than the usual 35 points profit? I've noticed on many of the overnight trades that the Dow goes well past the 35 pts recommended Limit Order and one can gain as much as 60pts especially when going Short or am I just being greedy?

Hi Jazz. You're welcome, it's nice to take some profits.

Yes we have noticed this trend for certain trading days, however when we did study it in detail going quite far back we found that the majority of trades would not have gone as far as the 60 pts you mention with a few exceptions which would not be enough to offset the losses from the other winning trades.

So it's best to be safe and follow the system by sticking to the current 35 pts profit target which as you know it works well. If in the future we see an opportunity to extend the profit target we'll be sure to adjust the system and let you know.

Last edited: