FREE 99.9% Successful Trades For All Level Of Traders (REAL TIME)

911 @ would you give away the details if you had a 99.9% method ???

From my current point of reference, any method so accurate is likely to be so complex, it would take a 100,000 word phd disertation to describe it. It would also require a large degree of intuitive discretion to put in motion. But i could be completely off the mark & so will give the OP the doubts benefit, for now.

I love the way many of you have discredited the OP before he has even posted any details about his methods.
Maybe, just maybe the OP is the real deal. Until proven otherwise, why not give them the benefit of the doubt.

Well lets look at the evidence shall we - I just logged into the alpari account they posted and it shows 1 trade which was a £3k loss. So the evidence is they are not lying.

Now anybody with a bit of smarts about them looks at the evidence not from a position of giving the benefit of doubt, but from a position of doubt.

This thread is simply the oldest trick in the book, a mainstream version of which can be seen here:

http://blogs.thisismoney.co.uk/this_is_money_blog/2008/01/derren-brown-ha.html

They are 99.9% certainly on the con.

Best method is to find your own method through your own endevours & not to rely on the work, commitment, honesty or integrity of others. The only way to financial freedom in trading is through many many many many hours, days, weeks, months,y ears of hard work, including the time at the beginning when you effectivly are paying to go to work every day.

I think I've found my new best friend. Welcome 911=falseflagblackop I have a feeling you are going to be the provider of much fun on this forum.

I love the way many of you have discredited the OP before he has even posted any details about his methods.
Maybe, just maybe the OP is the real deal. Until proven otherwise, why not give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not being critical i'm just reporting the result of his(her) first trade which is a $3174.40
loss (over 10% of account.)
I do agree there is too much criticism and sniping of posters on this forum ,unfortunately many posters are vendors of systems trying to disguise their real intentions which is to build a subscriber base but are exposed fairly quickly here by the seasoned traders.
Anyway yes let's see how this pans out

I'm not being critical i'm just reporting the result of his(her) first trade which is a $3174.40
loss (over 10% of account.)
I do agree there is too much criticism and sniping of posters on this forum ,unfortunately many posters are vendors of systems trying to disguise their real intentions which is to build a subscriber base but are exposed fairly quickly here by the seasoned traders.
Anyway yes lets see how this pans out

I say go away & find your own way & stop dreaming that others want to give you their expertise for free. Aint no free lunches in this world.

How can there be too much criticism for someone who claims a 99.9% hit rate. Wake up and smell the coffee. He deserves all he gets and I am asking t2win to change his name to Tommy cooper

what, you think there is even a tiny chance he can live up to his billing of 99.9% success ?

you're more whacked than the OP !!

I'm trading for 100% today. i should start posting my signals as 100% winning probability so I can steal this guys business.

Hey stop complaining everyone - it means his next 999 trades are going to be profitable!

thats assuming he's only going to enter a 1000 trades... which he has not specified.

he could go on having infinite number of losing trades and trade for infinite time till he gets to pick a finite sequence out of which he can point to 99.xxx % winners :LOL:

this might be a loooooooooooong wait!!

thats assuming he's only going to enter a 1000 trades... which he has not specified.

he could go on having infinite number of losing trades and trade for infinite time till he gets to pick a finite sequence out of which he can point to 99.xxx % winners :LOL:

this might be a loooooooooooong wait!!

excellent strategy. I will start backtesting this

Hello Everyone,

If you desire winning trades and want to get rid of losses in your account, here's your board. Trade with us real time.

For safety of funds reasons and a bit of privacy, we wont be using a real account. We will make use of a virtual account of $30k that shows our daily picks on our real accounts and what our returns are.

For this purpose will will make use of Alpari UK virtual account as it never expire.
Download it, watch us trade, execute and win 99.9% of your trades regardless of the size of your Trading account

For Timing, : 11:40 to 12 am Est. (this is the best time for us as 12am is almost daybreak where we operate from).

WARNING: DON'T OVER-LEVERAGE YOUR ACCOUNT OR TRY TO DOUBLE IT ON 1 SINGLE TRADE.

Spare just 20minutes of your time daily.
We will post demo details and trading starts 22nd 03 2010
For questions, PM me.

GCSolutions Trading Team.

GCS....would you like to team up with me on my recent mega-successful course ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...256-dont-buy-correlation-code.html#post964262

places limited though.....and bring a litter tray
N

Glad to see the number of Traders who were against 99.9% Win!:)... this is really serious....plus this tells us why 95% fail in this field. Not only will I prove this starting 12am EST which is few hours time, I will also prove the FX could be a very lucrative only for the smart and you could win at such rate.

Really, why this thread wasnt rated 100% was because brokers charge commissions on overnight trades and spreads. Those commissions reflect our stop losses! or maintainance fee just like in any business...

Recommended Startup Capital should be determined by you.
Risk management rule should be kept strict. Meaning on $2000, you should do just 1 mini lot.
Compounding is also VERY important. for equity growth.

All pairs can be traded with our strategy, but I recommend pair thats has the GBP as the base currency. My own recommendation is the Cable...

Recommended time of 90% profit withdrawal from your account is 60days Maximum!.

Never a losing trade...

Lets Begin!

Today's Trade Executed.

TP: 50pips
SL: N/A
End Result Probability: 100%
Duration this trade may last: Unknown

I know lots of whispers or public contrary viewers could show up and challenge me trading without Stop Losses... Well if you must trade without a stop loss, you must do it professionaly and make use of ALL the tools required to win. I have all the tools required . Just Watch to make an intelligent judgement.

Today's Trade Executed.

TP: 50pips
SL: N/A
End Result Probability: 100%
Duration this trade may last: Unknown

I know lots of whispers or public contrary viewers could show up and challenge me trading without Stop Losses... Well if you must trade without a stop loss, you must do it professionaly and make use of ALL the tools required to win. I have all the tools required . Just Watch to make an intelligent judgement.

Are you saying you have entered a trade today? Are you going to tell you which pair it was? Not that I believe any of the nonsense you posted by the way.

brilliant look forward to your trades,please try and call them out as soon as you can so we can jump on board at the same time as you