Dow Intraday charts 02/08 06/08

A good week in the chatroom, and well supported by quite a few regulars.I'm sure everyone has benefited some way or other. Myself included. One guy showed us how to scalp 700 pips today - 38 winners 2 losers, scaling in and out. Non farm payroll made the S*** hit the fan, followed by some sideways,the another drop.So much for my Dow comp close at 332...Only 500 points off the mark. I bet the swingers are laughing all the way to the bank....
More to come?
Pass.

Attachments

• dow 06-08-04 10.gif
    dow 06-08-04 10.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 267
The bad news put the frighteners up a few, and others, myself included looked for the bounce which never happened. Others decided to wait for a break of the 100.... Sensible. I took an early long and closed flat .... but got a short in to take almost 100, closing 1 peak too early based on T1. Only 10 points adrift ,so I'm not complaining. I was tempted to go long off 9790, but commonsense took over as it was near the close. :)
Wel done to all those getting in good trades in the chat room.

Attachments

• dow 06-08-04 1.gif
    dow 06-08-04 1.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 268
700 hundred points, as Nadia would say OH MY GAUD!

How......What......WHo....... and WOW........all spring to mind.

IF he's in the chat room on monday i bet there will be record number of people there.

Totally amazed and WOW again!

Let me clarify that. He took 700 pips using 3 to 5 contracts( I think), scaling in and out.. So at 5$ a pip that's 3500 bucks, less commissions. It was NOT 700 points. You could say that equates to a 100 point move at $35 a point ( seven contracts). You'd gain another $490(approx) with just the one round trip in commission.

Scalping someone mentioned mcmarcus was taking 10 ticks here 20 there 38 wins and 2 losers. IM sorry I don't buy it, It just cant be done posting live trades up and trading for real you self, you have not got the time to post live trades when you are trying to place orders in you platform and watching the charts, sorry cant be done.

last year i posted live trades, trading the Dow scalping, but i was not trading my account.I was just showing you how i trade, but i realised i could give you winners day in day out showing you scalps, example i post my scalps on the bored IM buying here,but the time i pressed the button the market was trading at 9810

I could easily say i bought at 9800. You wouldn't know as the market moves fast, then post a new message and say that I sold half at 9810, one can look good all day, you could give a few losers in to make it look real. So I suspect traders who say they make over 400 points a day scalping.

If you are making an avr of 70 points a week day trading after losers and commission your are doing good.

CJ.

Last edited:
I quite agree with you cj12.

I cant run the 100m in less than 10secs, therefore NOBODY else can.
( all that Olympics rubbish is probably special-effects )

I cant fly spacecraft, therefore NOBODY else can.
( all that moon-landing stuff was probably done in Hollywood )

I havent turned several hundred dollars into a couple of hundred million,
therefore those Market Wizards are all fakes probably.

Just because YOU cannot do something, do not assume somebody ELSE cannot.

Last edited:
Mr marcus, No Need to go I make a deal with you if you can make 300 to 400+ points a week, i will trade 5 lots for you, but i got to see how you trade for the first 3 days live by phone, i pay the phone bill all you need to do is tell me the buys and sells and i will place 5 lots on for you, and i will send you the money you make, by bankers draft every 5 days. but you need to give me 3 days free of live signal to see how you do .I got my platform set up.

Im currently trading 20 lots i dont mind sitting out my trading for 3 days to see how you perform, If you can produce the goods i place 15 lots for my self and 5 lots for you.

Its not that i cant trade myself i can, but i cant archive 400 points a week,and i like you to prove me wrong.

CJ

CJ- don't bother posting on this thread again unless it is something contructive. I could tell you how I get 4- 500 a day..... Woud anyone call me a liar ? There are plenty of wizz kids out there that can cut the mustartd and they have no need to prove anything to any one. There are also a few Prima Donnas. Best to ignore them and move on. Those that get angry and sore on this BB,in my experience, are those that have had a bad losing experience. Thsy seem to think that there is some misplaced sense of self gratification if they have a go at all comers, in an attempt to release their anger and so wipe out the memories of their losses.
If I traded 20 lots, after 10 points I'd take the day off and give myself a big pat on the back.

Mrmarcus certainly did well last week, I was popping in and out of the chatroom Thur & Fri, not there as much as usual unfortunately due to work commitments.

Don't forget you shouldn't count it as 700 points though. I could make 1 point profit in a day at £1000 per point and say I effectively made 1,000 points profit at £1 per point.

Mrmarcus is taking 3 contracts and exiting each at different times so you could say he made 700 divided by three, still over 200 and a very good result.

Keep up the good work Mrmarcus and ignore the doubters. I enjoy talking to you (and everyone else) in the chatroom and I'd like to take up your offer to come and see your setup sometime if that's still ok with you?

Justyn.