Dow Intraday Charts 01 Nov - 04 Nov

CM , Many Thanks for your comments, funny , what you mention about the rsi, I 've noticed that on days when it 's trending down and price is going up strongly, ususally market being more bullish for that particluar swing doubt if I could mention it as bullish for the day. Managed a gamble entry profit 20 odd points. Holding another sell entry from 10385 wanted to close this before the end of session but couldn't ...let it run over for Monday, I hate doing this in some respect doesn't really give me a clear mind over the weekend, have to stop somehow greed taking control..

Attachments

• DOW 6TH.pdf
    26.9 KB · Views: 361
Thank you to all who have responded. It looks like exploring IB as a way forward. I did look at this site some time ago but found it slow on dial up. I now have Broadband. I will probably keep my Sharescope EOD as I want to keep my current Options trading style as well. Going IB may save me money as I won't need the realtime feed from MyTrack. Although I see comments about data quality from MyTrack I find ODL very good and have both GB£ & US$ accounts with them/ Again thank you, its great to be able to communicate with like minded folks.
Steve

MyTrack is fine as a US real time data feed. Once in a blue moon they have a glitch....

DOW in EURO

After the election most of us thought the dollar would rally and US-stocks going in the opposite direction. It didn´t happen though. A 10 year chart tells that we should be topping (right shoulder). All due to currencies. As the dollar is breaking down the Dow & the SPX could rally for some time. Eurostocks will follow but as soon as Greenspan starts raising rates the opposite will occur. On Wednesday we´ll get the 1st 0.25% and the next in December. Mixed picture and I guess a volatile period. Chart

Attachments

• fibodow110504.gif
    fibodow110504.gif
    16 KB · Views: 244
Last edited: