Dow Index

JayGE, "snippets of info like u posted could prove quite destructive," you say. Come on, please (!).. are you some judge in the sky? Well, sorry, the position has not yet been vacated by the present incumbent.

If there are those who are lost but seeking to find out a better way of online trading, well operating traders - and not my relatively minor observations - have provided some good stuff, even in just the last few days. The lost or those starting should be grateful. They need to do their homework and research - lots of it! Become their own person, best of all.

But if, at the end of the day and as with anything else, you haven't got the personality traits to be successful - jack it in.

So stop bleating the same mantra. This BB is open to discussion - I don't control it. For goodness sake get off the pot and contribute something on the actual subject of this thread. I don't have the time!

Now have you got something more to say on trading strategy? It could be helpful to those searching for answers since you mentioned them.

Last edited:
Fudgestain

for some reason u have decided to take this personally, for what reason I cannot see.

all I was doing was asking u a question!............what is the major problem here !

why have u insisted on turning a question into something personal...u have obviously got 'mma' & myself mixed up somewhere & have a problem with something one of us has said.

why get so hostile ? what is the point

forget my initial query as for some reason u just dont want to give a reasonable response ..........& it wasn't that major anyway.........at least until now

cheers & happy trading

jay

See correction above.

Getting personal and venting hostility really are a waste of time .. you will have to keep those things for yourself, JayGE. And goodness knows what your initial query was? Poor soul .. do you even know?

Like I say, I don't have the time, but if you're all done now (at last) you could always try the subject of this thread .. helping and sharing with others, does that appeal?

no hostility my end

sarcasm......very clever !!

obviously makes u feel good to 'put people down', as u say u r very , very busy so will leave it at this

all the best

jay

fudge ,

I digress not one bit , unless you consider replying to your own assertions as digressing .

* Do you have anything to add to actual subject of this thread? *

you should ask this question of yourself , since it was your statements that I was replying or is it that you think that you and only you should be able to post anything without others questioning you .

actually , this is more important than the * Dow index * as a subject , since it addresses the core of what we are doing on this BB. You seem to be to want to say what you will without the same applying to others .

I don't think people are going to buy this.

Here you go again, with more of same. You say, "You seem .. to want to say what you will without the same applying to others." Don't put words in my mouth! And nobody's being asked to buy anything .. please!

mma, just try not to be such a big baby.. for goodness sake say whatever you want. I'm not you minder. But don't expect me to hang on your every word.. I'm too busy; I shouldn't even be up at this hour.

Night night.

* You say, "You seem .. to want to say what you will without the same applying to others." Don't put words in my mouth! And nobody's being asked to buy anything .. please! *

Nonsense , you put your own words into your own mouth :

* Best practice is to let contributors always decide to what extent, if at all, they want to back up what they say. *

I simply disagree - any statement of substance should be backed up otherwise it cannot be taken seriously and deserves to be questioned - most on this BB would I feel have no objection to this .

You may not be selling anything , but you are certainly making claims .

I for one couldn't care 2 hoots about your so called system , I have my own and am very happy with it , I am also an institutional proprietary trader . You * system * holds no mytique whatsoever for me .

But others have the abosolute right to question you and your claims - called free speach - get over it .

Hi Fudgie, how's tricks?

I've been re-reading your posts and I find them quite fascinating. You remind me of someone who used to frequent this board (and others) in the not so distant past. Have you been here before Fudgie my chum?

Now I wonder could it be??? Nah! Surely not!

dbt

Delboy trotter and mma
What claims? Do either of you 2 pack dogs know what you are talking about? Happy hunting on the BB. Bye bye sweetnesses.

* While this BB is everywhere devoted to the TREND.. in one shape or reincarnation or another - and nothing wrong with that, the trend is the needle. Which do you think is more important? The needle or the haystack? *

The above statement is yours and is a claim , albeit in said in bad cryptic form.

This guy is clearly over emotional . If he has ego problems he should sort them out before coming here .

Anyway I' ve wasted enough time on this and I think my point is clear . So fudgestain , don't bother replying because this is my last post on this thread.

mma

Aughhhhh, poor sweetness .. sniffing and scrabbling around on the floor to find some alleged claim by me and couldn't find one; no surprise there!

Then a poor miserable attempt at face saving .. attacking with some inane pyscho-babble description of yourself. So sweet.

Well, you too are now all done (at last). Thats good. But, you know, got to rush..

I've re-read the first post in this thread and must say that it says nothing. How people have time to write this crap no one will ever know.