Dow End of Day Signalling Service

After the first swing trade of the month losing (250), the current one's looking good (up 200) and with their new system up 200 - 300 points (depending on stop strategy) it's shaping up for a profitable month, more so with using the intraday levels aswell.

Also got email from WDS saying they are also looking to bring in set and forget forex signals next month and that beween their systems they will aim for 1400-2400 points each month, which would be very welcome!

After the first swing trade of the month losing (250), the current one's looking good (up 200) and with their new system up 200 - 300 points (depending on stop strategy) it's shaping up for a profitable month, more so with using the intraday levels aswell.

Also got email from WDS saying they are also looking to bring in set and forget forex signals next month and that beween their systems they will aim for 1400-2400 points each month, which would be very welcome!

But they also said they were going to be sending out `live alerts`, how long did that last?
Is anyone here actually using the levels and making the few hundred points a month they are reporting? If there is, please tell WD how you are doing it and maybe they will do the same and send them out as live alerts to the rest of us.

Anyone know what the difference is between the new 9pm trade and the old overnight scalps (that will apparently now be coming earlier). Is there a need for two different overnight 50 pip trades?

Is anyone risking 500 points over 24 hrs to try and gain 50??

With option 1 (50 point stop and limit) am I right in thinking they expect this to make 100 points a month, with a trade most days?

But they also said they were going to be sending out `live alerts`, how long did that last?
Is anyone here actually using the levels and making the few hundred points a month they are reporting? If there is, please tell WD how you are doing it and maybe they will do the same and send them out as live alerts to the rest of us.

Anyone know what the difference is between the new 9pm trade and the old overnight scalps (that will apparently now be coming earlier). Is there a need for two different overnight 50 pip trades?

Is anyone risking 500 points over 24 hrs to try and gain 50??

With option 1 (50 point stop and limit) am I right in thinking they expect this to make 100 points a month, with a trade most days?

The only difference I've seen so far between the new 9pm trades and the old overnight scalps is that the signal is sent earlier and they seem to be more frequent (also they have different stop options). I currenly use the 50 stop method overnight but if in profit when I wake up and looks like turning around I might close it manually, as I used to do with the overnight scalps.

I find the intraday levels very useful especially when combined with the indicators I use when deciding where to enter/exit a trade, so today on Dow could see market resisting at L2 so used that as a stop and went long from L1 and picked up 65 points. Their latest e-mail said members should be able to make 500-800 points per month from the levels, which equates to 25 - 40 points per day which I think is reasonable.

Strange how there's been no trade alerts this month especially when the ones they sent in March and April were profitable but as their latest e-mail says they are aiming for 400-600 points from trade alerts guess they must be going to send some out at some point.

I spread bet using the www.dowletter.com end of day system. The signals are 2-3 times a week. No free trials there but they offered me 60 days money back if I find that I'm not happy with the service. Pretty happy so far so I think I'll stick with it.

I went to 50p per point after the first couple of losses, could be staying there for quite a while.

Where can you trade for 50p per point? Everywhere I look at is min £1, apart from IG which offer low bets but for 2 weeks only.

Cheers,

T

Where can you trade for 50p per point? Everywhere I look at is min £1, apart from IG which offer low bets but for 2 weeks only.

Cheers,

T

Don't know where does 50p in the long term but know that on IG once a bet is open you can close out any portion you want of it so if opened a bet a £1 you could then go to close position and in closing size box type 0.50 so 50p closed off and 50p still running (think it lets you close position as far down as you wish until just 1p still running, i've had it down to 25p!) Does mean because of spread you'd take a 4-6 point hit on the position closed out unless market ran in your favour initially.

Don't know where does 50p in the long term but know that on IG once a bet is open you can close out any portion you want of it so if opened a bet a £1 you could then go to close position and in closing size box type 0.50 so 50p closed off and 50p still running (think it lets you close position as far down as you wish until just 1p still running, i've had it down to 25p!) Does mean because of spread you'd take a 4-6 point hit on the position closed out unless market ran in your favour initially.

Yes, that`s what I meant using IG, open trade at £1, immediately go to `Close Trade`, change £1 to 50p and hit Buy?sell (opposite direction). I think they take 4x the reduction, so £2 cost, which with a swing trade with a 300+ stop is well worth it.

Cheers guys that's perfect. I was looking to swing trade and while learning with small capital £1 a point is still too large.

Thanks,

T

Cheers,

T

You can trade for 50p with iii's Interactive Investor although I think IG also allows it

How can they expect people to risk 500 points for a 50 point profit!
Im trying to get my head round it but so far at a loss.

Is anyone actually using the option 2-3 on the overnight scalp ?

The answer to you questuion redlion, no im not subscribing to WDS no more , i quit about 6 weeks ago, i feel they cost me too much money on the 900+ point loss on the swing trades.

Why has this thread gone quiet all of a sudden, come on guys where are you and how are you getting on?

Why has this thread gone quiet all of a sudden, come on guys where are you and how are you getting on?

Staying away from the swings, but doing ok on the "overnights" on a 50 point stop.
Bye the way, hello to everybody...my first post.
Cheers, and good luck.(y)

Staying away from the swings, but doing ok on the "overnights" on a 50 point stop.
Bye the way, hello to everybody...my first post.
Cheers, and good luck.(y)

Hi,

Anyone have any up to date figures on the success of the 50 point 9pm signals (with 50 stop)?

Thanks

I paper traded the swings, but would of lost big time!

On the 9pm trades i use a little help from some software that i cant advertise here.
If WDS and the software say the same thing at about 9pm then i trade it, if they contradict each other then i wont trade.
I don't know about WDS on their own as i have never traded by their signals alone.
Anyway, its back to work for me, i will look in later.