Dow End of Day Signalling Service

They will have to actually start giving out trades, not levels.
Because why would we pay for levels when they are free here?
Daily Notes - Numbers for Day Traders
Winning Dow Signals, not Winning Dow Levels.
You know we pay for something, we actually want to get something, not have to do it all ourselves, that's kind of the idea you know.

Have to agree, if the levels are so good and they know what they are doing, why so few live alerts? They will be charging from 4th may ao will maybe explain what`s happening soon.

I have to admit I'm losing interest as well, unless they can deliver the signals in a manner in which they can be actioned in time ie live audio or similar then its pretty much a waste of time.I think I maybe took 2 or 3 of the signals as all the others were delayed sufficiently to be too risky to take.

i dont trade the day trades, only the swing and nightly scalp signal they send out , and recently they seem to be getting anything n everything with the swing trades wrong. last month was a really expensive one at -670 on the swings.

Joined the service in Feb and enjoined a small profit during the month, then got clobbered last month. Started with £1000 trading £1 per point and don't have much left!! Before they started the day trade signals the service was pretty good, constant updates and profitbale signals. With these new daily signals, they don't update on the state of the trade anywhere near as much as before + all the signals have been shocking!!

My faith in last weeks short signal was so negative i actually took the opposite view (i was very tempted to do this on the last short signal in march, there was too much strength in the market!) and went long, scalping 120 points. I'm out till the next signal, its frustrating after seeing the system do so well.

Have the day time scalps stopped as well?

Got it sorted it out after that. The problem was on my end. Cheers though.

Joined the service in Feb and enjoined a small profit during the month, then got clobbered last month. Started with £1000 trading £1 per point and don't have much left!! Before they started the day trade signals the service was pretty good, constant updates and profitbale signals. With these new daily signals, they don't update on the state of the trade anywhere near as much as before + all the signals have been shocking!!

My faith in last weeks short signal was so negative i actually took the opposite view (i was very tempted to do this on the last short signal in march, there was too much strength in the market!) and went long, scalping 120 points. I'm out till the next signal, its frustrating after seeing the system do so well.

I know how you feel Bratwurst. I started with 1500 with the intention of trading the system religiously exactly as they told me too thinking that I left myself enough room to average out any bad calls(looking on their performance history).
Unfortunately for me I hit the worst run they ever had and am now down to 350. Thats a 75% drop!(n)

But enough pissing and whining from me... what to you lot make of the latest signal? I actually think its the only one theyve produced in the last while with a high probability of paying off.

Last edited:
Just needed to get that off my chest.... whining stopped!

This signal looks better possibly a tad early though, a rising bearish wedge pattern is almost complete, should be an interesting week. There could be another 2% to the upside but we should be safe from being stopped out again. I've gone short this morning, i wasn't around Fri evening when the signal was given.

Just needed to get that off my chest.... whining stopped!

This signal looks better possibly a tad early though, a rising bearish wedge pattern is almost complete, should be an interesting week. There could be another 2% to the upside but we should be safe from being stopped out again. I've gone short this morning, i wasn't around Fri evening when the signal was given.

Haha, I was on about my whining but no worries mate!:D Yeah, didnt get in on friday evening and it looked like it might move up through the L1 figure this morning so I put in my order for the L2 mark and its 30 points up so far with stop at break even.

Id say it'll probably be hit but that'll just give me a chance to sell at the original target figure or maybe through H1...or hopefully it'll just free fall!:LOL:

Best of luck with the trade mate!

Hi Everyone.
Is anybody missed current trade because it came too late friday night ( around 23.36 GMT)?

Got e-mail from WDS yesterday with pricing for intraday service £20pm/£45 per 3 months if also subscribed to end of day service, otherwise £30pm/£75 per 3 months. Alerts they send out seem to be profitable (200 points this week/month) and found the levels they provide to be of benefit, so pricing seems reasonable to me. What's everyone else think?

They also say they are bringing in another end of day system in May that aims for 50 points a day, which sounds similar to the overnight scalps.

Got e-mail from WDS yesterday with pricing for intraday service £20pm/£45 per 3 months if also subscribed to end of day service, otherwise £30pm/£75 per 3 months. Alerts they send out seem to be profitable (200 points this week/month) and found the levels they provide to be of benefit, so pricing seems reasonable to me. What's everyone else think?

They also say they are bringing in another end of day system in May that aims for 50 points a day, which sounds similar to the overnight scalps.

This sounds reasonable providing you are able to take a majority of the trades. To do that you need to be trading 24 hours a day. The problem I find with their intraday profit summary is that they exclude the losing trades when prices whipsaw. Overall, their service is useful if you follow their advice and paper trade for some time to get used to their system.

This sounds reasonable providing you are able to take a majority of the trades. To do that you need to be trading 24 hours a day. The problem I find with their intraday profit summary is that they exclude the losing trades when prices whipsaw. Overall, their service is useful if you follow their advice and paper trade for some time to get used to their system.

The additional costs are basically for the levels sent each evening and the intraday live alerts are a FREE add on. This obviously means they can decide not to send any as that`s not what you are paying for.

I would prefer to be paying for live alerts and have the levels as an add on as I don`t have the experience to make use of them, but that`s not how it is.

As has been mentioned before, IF the levels are so good and members are making hundreds of points from them, surely their live alerts (presumably using there own levels), should be more frequent and profitable.

Encantador
I agree with you entirely. I made a mistake in my previous post. The daily profit summary should refer to the Levels not intraday alerts.

Encantador
I agree with you entirely. I made a mistake in my previous post. The daily profit summary should refer to the Levels not intraday alerts.

Am I reading the new overnight system correctly?
Option 2 requires you to place a trade with a 50 point profit limit and a 500 point stop, and then try and sleep.....??? :D

Am I reading the new overnight system correctly?
Option 2 requires you to place a trade with a 50 point profit limit and a 500 point stop, and then try and sleep.....??? :D

Wrong. Option 1 has a 50 point stop and Option 2 has no stop(up to 500 points). Here, the risk/reward ratio is way too high. Better to exit and re-enter at a higher/lower price. Trade whichever way you are comfortable with. Good luck with your trading.

Winning Dow Signals?

More like Winnig Sh*t Signals :(

I know how you feel man, its ridiculous!
Again with this trade I didnt feel good about it and thought there was too much strength in the market, but I thought the law of averages might help me out and give them a fricking winning trade at last. But no...

Should have went with Bratwurst's strategy...

It seems to be worst drawdown since they started, it will be two loosing months in row:-( I missed 280 profitable trade so i could be -510pips today. Still better than -670pips few weeks ago. Keep the faith and don't risk too much!

I know how you feel man, its ridiculous!
Again with this trade I didnt feel good about it and thought there was too much strength in the market, but I thought the law of averages might help me out and give them a fricking winning trade at last. But no...

Should have went with Bratwurst's strategy...

Tell me about it man, im in exactly the same most like you, i thought after have a bank of 1600 points to risk i would be allright and even take a bad month but this seems to be getting stupid now!

im seriously considering just day trading ftse less volatile, 10 pip stop loss.

i started trading at £5 a point with WDS when i started in feb or march, but how stupid ive been , now just £1 and even this is now taking the piSz

did as advised by their daily intra chart . went long h2 at 8325, 21 point stop loss hit !
i bet they wont include this in the results, im thinking of giving up the service for good.
anyone else feel the same?