Dow End of Day Signalling Service

Been pretty quiet on WDS trading front since last update. One swing trade that they closed out at 20 point profit (was over 200 points up at one stage ). They also made a call for a short at the beginning of this week but the entry price they suggested was missed by about 30 points before market fell 400! Also gave an indication as to where the market would find support on Thursday - so while had no "official" trades this week, using the info they provided I was able to make some profitable trades.

They have also recently announced that they will be trialling an intraday signal service with their members from the beginning of March (be interesting to see how this works and whether it is as profitable as their end of day signals have been) - will update on this once it starts.

Yes, the new intraday will eventually be a stand-alone service with just a monthly fee. Ideal for someone sat by a computer all day anyway, as with their evening scalps, more often than not you will need to be able to take immediate action when the email arrives.

Been pretty quiet on WDS trading front since last update. One swing trade that they closed out at 20 point profit (was over 200 points up at one stage ). They also made a call for a short at the beginning of this week but the entry price they suggested was missed by about 30 points before market fell 400! Also gave an indication as to where the market would find support on Thursday - so while had no "official" trades this week, using the info they provided I was able to make some profitable trades.

They have also recently announced that they will be trialling an intraday signal service with their members from the beginning of March (be interesting to see how this works and whether it is as profitable as their end of day signals have been) - will update on this once it starts.

Yes i agree with u ,been quiet but rather have quality then quantity.
i chickened out while using the free service (now a paying member) and took 100 points , even tho WDS offially finished on 20, as for the massive 400 point drop , i was hugely disapointed WDS missed by 30 points , could have been a biggie !

March should be interesting to see how profitable or not the day trades are

Since last post had a winning overnight scalp for 50 points and currently in a swing trade. Took the suggestion they gave in a news e-mail last week and opened 2 orders (£1 and £5 a point). Closed the £5 one off at £400 profit this morning and £1 currently £80 up. Even if their swing gets stopped out i'll still be £100 up! However also going to follow my previous strategy of looking for market pull backs and then look for small long gains (20 - 30 points a time) - if their signal is good then could be a very profitable day!

In response to previous couple of posts, having been a member of WDS for 7 months i've not worked out what their strategy is - then again I haven't really given it that much thought. Having used their signals to make more each month than the cost of their annual fee I've not felt the need to try and work out how they do it, but each to their own.

Since last post had a winning overnight scalp for 50 points and currently in a swing trade. Took the suggestion they gave in a news e-mail last week and opened 2 orders (£1 and £5 a point). Closed the £5 one off at £400 profit this morning and £1 currently £80 up. Even if their swing gets stopped out i'll still be £100 up! However also going to follow my previous strategy of looking for market pull backs and then look for small long gains (20 - 30 points a time) - if their signal is good then could be a very profitable day!

Nice one. well done.

I read their email last week as well and was thinking about it. Just out of interest if the position had gone 80 points against the swing overnight. What would your plan be ? As you would be over £400 down. The plan is to use the larger size to 'scalp' a smaller points gain from the swing trade, but does the same apply to stops ? E.g. would you still keep to the 300point stop for £5 trade (until they change it ?).

Nothing against WDS, as I subscribe as well and am pleased with their results so far.

Thanks

Nice one. well done.

I read their email last week as well and was thinking about it. Just out of interest if the position had gone 80 points against the swing overnight. What would your plan be ? As you would be over £400 down. The plan is to use the larger size to 'scalp' a smaller points gain from the swing trade, but does the same apply to stops ? E.g. would you still keep to the 300point stop for £5 trade (until they change it ?).

Nothing against WDS, as I subscribe as well and am pleased with their results so far.

Thanks

With the market being close to November's low I thought it was a pretty safe bet that the market would move up overnight as couldn't see November's lows being taken out overnight (surprised they never called an overnight trade). When I woke this morning saw it was 80 points up so thought I'd cash in!

To be honest if I hadn't felt so confident in the trade I would probably have only gone for a £3 stake on my 2nd order, and if it had fallen I would have looked to get out close to break even on it.

Current swing looking promising (managed to scalp 30 points at £3 on pull back after news came out). I've found the updates they provide on the trades to be very useful and looking forward to seeing how the intra-day trades perform.

Off out now so moved my stop up to their suggested level with a 50 point trail on £1 bet so guaranteed £530 today (£690 if limit hit before stop loss) - not a bad days' work!

Got stopped out at 7570 on the £1 bet so made 80 points on the swing as opposed to the 41 WDS trade will have made giving me £570 for the day, and just gone long again from 7500!

Thanks for the reply - it's appreciated. How many signals do subscribers get a day, and at what times, would you say? It could be something I could kind of run in the background while concentrating on other trading.

Thanks for the reply - it's appreciated. How many signals do subscribers get a day, and at what times, would you say? It could be something I could kind of run in the background while concentrating on other trading.

1 signal each day Mon - Fri usually sent just after 9pm (this will either give entry price, stop loss and target price for a swing trade or overnight scalp or say no trade). They sometimes also say they will send an update on a trade at a certain time the next day (usually around London or New York opening or around news items) where they may adjust stop loss, target etc.

From 2nd of March they are introducing intraday signals so presumably there will then be multiple signals sent during the day.

Apparently the daytime signals will be sent typically between 8am and 9am, 2.30pm and 4pm, 5pm to 6 pm and 8pm to 9pm. They say they are going to try it out and see what works in terms of people being able to profit from the trades. I think you'll need tobe in front of your PC all day to make best use of them but thats not a problem for me if they are profitable.

1 signal each day Mon - Fri usually sent just after 9pm (this will either give entry price, stop loss and target price for a swing trade or overnight scalp or say no trade). They sometimes also say they will send an update on a trade at a certain time the next day (usually around London or New York opening or around news items) where they may adjust stop loss, target etc.

From 2nd of March they are introducing intraday signals so presumably there will then be multiple signals sent during the day.

How have the signals worked out for you over the last few months?

How have the signals worked out for you over the last few months?

Been going very well - now approaching 4,000 points since July. Found that by using the direction they give in their signals to determine the bets I take (if they call a swing up i look for long bets all day) I've been able increase the amount I make. Now placing £1 on swing trades following their stops and profit targets and then looking to scalp 30 points a time with £3 - £5 bets by looking for prices to pull back from the direction their signal says then betting in the direction they say - so for upswing signals look for market to fall then bet long (hope that makes senses).

How about you?

Been going very well - now approaching 4,000 points since July. Found that by using the direction they give in their signals to determine the bets I take (if they call a swing up i look for long bets all day) I've been able increase the amount I make. Now placing £1 on swing trades following their stops and profit targets and then looking to scalp 30 points a time with £3 - £5 bets by looking for prices to pull back from the direction their signal says then betting in the direction they say - so for upswing signals look for market to fall then bet long (hope that makes senses).

How about you?

i like your stratagy man, im going to start doing the same to make my money work harder.

Can you plate 2 bets at the same time with the same betting firm, but just different amounts ie £1 long and £3 long ?

i like your stratagy man, im going to start doing the same to make my money work harder.

Can you plate 2 bets at the same time with the same betting firm, but just different amounts ie £1 long and £3 long ?

With IG you can, don't know about other spreadbetting firms.

Yes, when possible. Evening swing / scalp signals remain between 9-10pm.

One forex signal recieved today which worked, they are still having e mail problems so nothing else today so far.

I was in front of my PC when then forex signal arrived and can confirm that you could have got the entries and exit that they said. I only have a futures account so couldnt take it but I did follow it on the chart.

One forex signal recieved today which worked, they are still having e mail problems so nothing else today so far.

I was in front of my PC when then forex signal arrived and can confirm that you could have got the entries and exit that they said. I only have a futures account so couldnt take it but I did follow it on the chart.

Received one signal for dow today that's also worked - quite a quick trade though, so quick infact that before I had chance to action their e-mail saying they had closed their position early mine had already reached the target price!