Dow End of Day Signalling Service

Live alerts are thin on the ground, they appear to prefer to give targets and let everyone do their own thing. Not quite sure that`s what I was expecting, not being one who has spent much time looking at charts. They are obviously using their own targets and expertise to trade, so why are they not sending out these opportunities as live alerts?

If the targets were `set and forget` targets, ie place order to enter at L2 and H2 with stops and limits and when one is triggered cancel the other, I could live with it, but that`s not the case.

Unless it changes, I don`t think the new service is for me.

I agree with you mate

I dont know what they are following.But today they said it went through H1 and came back down.
My feeds on YM says it didn't go through 6716.
That would be a problem if they excepted me to pay for that.The Euro ones hit though.

I dont know what they are following.But today they said it went through H1 and came back down.
That would be a problem if they excepted me to pay for that.The Euro ones hit though.

They use IG index, as mentioned earlier, you wouldn`t `pay` for that as there will be no performence related element (as there is with the swing and overnight scalps).

I think you'll need to use IG Index's spreadbetting platform to get the same prices as they do, I have level 2 data in tradestation and I'm monitoring IGs homepage and the prices are different by up to 10 points. This wouldnt normally be a big problem but where they have given you a level that is to be traded like a breakout then its a massive problem.

I think the best solution is for them to call the trades in a live room or via skype, then we know when they are getting in and the trades can be replicated regardless of what platform you use.

Until that happens we will have all sorts of complaints about missed trades.

Here is an idea.
One of those signal boxes.
Its like an Instant messenger but without chat.
And it sends through just buy/sell/exit/breakeven etc.
Im sure they could lease one of those for fairly cheap, it would help them to get all alerts and signals out instantly.

Here is an idea.
One of those signal boxes.
Its like an Instant messenger but without chat.
And it sends through just buy/sell/exit/breakeven etc.
Im sure they could lease one of those for fairly cheap, it would help them to get all alerts and signals out instantly.

I'm sure theres a way to do that for free, the thing with audio is that they wouldnt even have to type anything, you could just listen in. I missed a profitable trade yesterday because of a delay in my e mail of 2 minutes so I think there needs to be a solution found.

I'm sure theres a way to do that for free, the thing with audio is that they wouldnt even have to type anything, you could just listen in. I missed a profitable trade yesterday because of a delay in my e mail of 2 minutes so I think there needs to be a solution found.

Suggest it to them.

Did you get a reply?

Yes but have since deleted it, it was something along the lines of they werent thinking about it yet as they were trying it out using e mails for now and theyd look at it later. Personally I've missed at least one good move and other times I havnt traded as I've been confused about the 'levels'.

Yes but have since deleted it, it was something along the lines of they werent thinking about it yet as they were trying it out using e mails for now and theyd look at it later. Personally I've missed at least one good move and other times I havnt traded as I've been confused about the 'levels'.

Recieved the recent short signal a few minutes late due to the fact that my text alert didnt work and I hadnt refreshed my e mail for 3 minutes. Still made 11 points but it reinforces the point about having a better delivery system.

pboyles, are you a paid member?
Because I don't get alerts, im only getting the trial, which is just the levels.
H2 broke, 200 points on YM.Euro many trades.

pboyles, are you a paid member?
Because I don't get alerts, im only getting the trial, which is just the levels.
H2 broke, 200 points on YM.Euro many trades.

The live alerts are only picking up a few points each at the moment. Not sure it`s worth risking 30 to gain 11.

Yeh, and I know why.
Because they are using a bucketshop, and are getting hammered with spreads.
Why on earth wouldn't you use this, with a real broker.
You can trade YM and Euro future with 2-0 point spread.
Only thing they don't have is FTSE, because its a local UK index.

Yeh, and I know why.
Because they are using a bucketshop, and are getting hammered with spreads.
Why on earth wouldn't you use this, with a real broker.
You can trade YM and Euro future with 2-0 point spread.
Only thing they don't have is FTSE, because its a local UK index.

I have no idea what a bucket shop is. They do appear to have called a short at almost the exact spot they suggested we should go long, got out of their short with 11 points before it went UP over 70.

nothing beats trading the real futures contract, SB companies might offer a tight spread in theory but in practice they just manipulate the price so you might see a 4 point spread but end up paying a lot more. Having said that if trades were called live there would be fewer arguements about whether the signals are accurate or not.

I have no idea what a bucket shop is. They do appear to have called a short at almost the exact spot they suggested we should go long, got out of their short with 11 points before it went UP over 70.

If I'd taken that trade on time rather than 2 minutes too late there was a 27 point move on the futures contract before it reversed. In any case the updates got you out with a profit which is never a bad thing, its impossible for all their trades to win, if you could make 11 points a day youd be a millionaire some day with the leverage that futures or SB gives you.

Well again in there review of the signals.They didn't record the loser.
They only gave the later profitable long dow.They didn't record, the earlier H1 short loser.
It was at 12:30am NY time.Went above H1 came back down.Then went up again and stayed up.
Not to mention, the 60 point draw down, to get to the later long trade.
They are giving dodgy trial numbers.

Well again in there review of the signals.They didn't record the loser.
They only gave the later profitable long dow.They didn't record, the earlier H1 short loser.
It was at 12:30am NY time.Went above H1 came back down.Then went up again and stayed up.
Not to mention, the 60 point draw down, to get to the later long trade.
They are giving dodgy trial numbers.

My understanding is that the review they give at the end of the day shows moves that would have produced at least 20 points profit so subscribers can identify similar trading opportunities in future (per point 9 in the tips section of the prices e mail they send) so I think it's wrong to say they're giving out dodgy numbers.