Dow 2009

Attachments

• dowdaily300309.jpg
    dowdaily300309.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 181
Cable is strongish this morning. I expect INDU to follow the lead. Lets see if it remains like this after home sales data.

I wonder where breadman has disappeared off to, always a fan of his major projections...

If 7820s breached to the upside I reckon we may well seriously consider testing 8000s again. Perhaps with more gusto this time.

Once again it will all hang on the NFP.

COB on Friday I'd guess 7200 or 8200s???

I'll keep an open mind but looks like 7500 held so far and that could have been the test we were looking for before the next onslaught to 8000s...

Breadman is probably in the Bahamas counting his pips... :cheesy:

Be interesting to see what the Gann Lines and day counts are looking like... :rolleyes:

not liking todays action have closed my short for now. will re short if we test the major trend line.

I still feel we're going down.....I just can't seem to find the courage to go long....is it just me feeling like this or what?

Hello,

I haven't traded the dow for quite a while now, as I prefer the European Markets, but I'll join you guys here for little while, adding my 2 penneth and maybe the odd live call if thats OK.

gona take some very good figures to punch throw this major resistance. gona bind my time till the figures are released and short it unless they are alot better than expected. which i doubt.