Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't all this bullishness bother people..?
Just because there are green candles on a chart doesn't mean there is no hidden selling??
We still could get a "C" wave down after this possable "phony" up move turns out to be a "B" wave to complet a zig-zag pattern..

Turned out well...The price action traders will always understand when to buy on Red and when to Sell on Green..

Thanks Atilla btw :)

quiet today here ?
looks like there may be a smallish downturn over the next 1/2 hour

oops hadn't noticed that my charting programme had crashed at 5 pm (UK time )

Hi guys,

Looking like a down up move on DOW tonight for me but nothing conclusive.

Interesting watching EURUSD fall. Absolutely bizarre. I know where my money would be? I'm expecting a decent bounce soon.

I'm looking to stay flat as punishment for yesterday. Otherwise I'd go long on EURUSD currently @ 1.4064.

Kondaliev, what's your pos?

Good trading everyone... (y)

..Atilla ....i went wrong about Dow ...so waw i do not no if my view is the best ...

.............still thing strog $ .....strog Dow

...plan is going to past........just American people have to now that they need this<elections time>.....it's big political game I think ....

.........saefty place for the short term it's going to be USA .....

...i have no positions agency the Dollar ......

My net connection has become so slow now I will have to stop for a while !!

..Atilla ....i went wrong about Dow ...so waw i do not no if my view is the best ...

.............still thing strog $ .....strog Dow

...plan is going to past........just American people have to now that they need this<elections time>.....it's big political game I think ....

.........saefty place for the short term it's going to be USA .....

...i have no positions agency the Dollar ......

Hey Kondaliev, we all get it wrong sometimes mate. Your opinion still counts. Don't be too hard on your self. Kick the cat instead. I'm more of a dog man my self :cheesy: (No cruelty to animals implied:love:).

Looks like Dow is rising and EURUSD now up @ 1.4080. DOW looks like it's about to cross the 20MA on 4 hour charts so I expect it to continue. This is the prolem with taking time out.

I'm still puzzled why the euro is falling against the dollar. Now gold is also retreating. Is this because the 700bn is rejected? :rolleyes:

Finally, that 1 trillion war expenditure up in smoke now looks like an awful waste of pure sweet dollars... Pentagon is now out of money along with the banks. Not a pretty site guys. ? Funding the war in Iraq - SourceWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.