Status
Not open for further replies.
sp500 monthly

Attachments

• sp500.JPG
    sp500.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 122
Nice looking charts Kutero
Perhaps you would like to say what they are telling you for today ?

Trying to stay above 10827.
Waiting for breaking news about bailout plan.;)

I always checking the indicators such as macd, rsi and moving average.
They are clearly stating the situation.

Daily chart
dj101avp3.png

Long @ 10764 - SL 10744

Trade based on 1 min charts moving off on a higher low off BB

the man who rescues the world :cheesy:
have a good chance (y)

Cheers old boy...

SL moved to 10780. Locking in +14.

Hate to think what the market will do if senate votes against.

I would vote against it for sure.

Give the money to the mortgagees. Control and limit outflow.

I need to move IG I think where they have auto trailing SL

SL now at 10814. +50 locked in. Come on DOW baby, show me the moon. :cheesy:

If we break above 10850 then 10900s will be tested I think. At least the 10880s.

Oh well as I was writing I just got stopped out for +50.

That'll do me. Going to have a nice drink now.

I need to move IG I think where they have auto trailing SL

SL now at 10814. +50 locked in. Come on DOW baby, show me the moon. :cheesy:

good posion .stop loss 814 very good .
950 close jackpot :clap:

Hope you guys have been making DOSH these days! Market is providing LOTS of good trades...every day it seems! I can't even keep up with posting my trades! It's been a flury of action...and it can't get better.

Today we recovered from the 700 POINT SELL OFF...just as we did yesterday. We're still in a Bear Territory and I would look out for selling if we get some nasty news.

The senate is voting tonight on the bailout...they're debating the bailout and such...Not sure what will happen, so I'm staying flat before market closes. Gotta play it safe, no overnight holding!

You guys trading the ES and/or TF, NQ? Good plays all across the board...and I'll give you a heads up tip:

If you trade the dow well, try your hand at /TF (mini russell). It's 100$/point! Usually there's 10-30 point moves, or 1000-3000$ range of profit.

nap time :)
good trading

Did anybody get hurt with Mr Buffet's GE spike? I was short and had 90pts on the table, .. stopped out when GE spiked up...

Did anybody get hurt with Mr Buffet's GE spike? I was short and had 90pts on the table, .. stopped out when GE spiked up...

I was pleased I had the trend right today. All trades were long.

Did get stopped out due to tight SL but with these volatile markets I rather take the scalps then risk giving back monies.

I do think there was a bit of a trap around 3 pm as it looked like BB was going to break out to the down side and it totally swung and went up instead.

Unlucky and I feel you bro... I'd recommend scalping these days for fwiw. :whistling

I was pleased I had the trend right today. All trades were long.

Did get stopped out due to tight SL but with these volatile markets I rather take the scalps then risk giving back monies.

I do think there was a bit of a trap around 3 pm as it looked like BB was going to break out to the down side and it totally swung and went up instead.

Unlucky and I feel you bro... I'd recommend scalping these days for fwiw. :whistling

At least, it was a break even trade as I trailed position. I was scalping though.. just 10-20pts or 2-3mins before I cover the position. Market internals were bearish in the beginning (there was a nice short earlier) but gaining grounds as the day progressed. hard day to trade for me.. there's always tomorrow..

Attachments

• 08-10-01.jpg
    08-10-01.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 126
At least, it was a break even trade as I trailed position. I was scalping though.. just 10-20pts or 2-3mins before I cover the position. Market internals were bearish in the beginning (there was a nice short earlier) but gaining grounds as the day progressed. hard day to trade for me.. there's always tomorrow..

I think we are enroute to test 11000. :idea:

Based on my 4 hour S&R lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.