Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's just a TF thing FW. When I say things are going UP or DOWN I usually mean over the space of hours...so I guess I was right too...I still think we are heading lower and will test the lows at 10470 area but it may be next week before that happens.

I know t_d, I was only messing with ya :p

My +11k didn't quite make it neither, but I found it easier to buy the low 800's than to sell up there with not much reference point. Next week is too far ahead for my schedule so no predictions from me on that!

smbnt, I don't have a cash entry short because I am already long the Dow. My posts are just opinions based on the price action around levels.

Long eh? :cheesy:

House of Representives is scheduled to vote on the bailout scheme tomorow !!!
....this is going to be line of cocaine for old Dow :)

....any one going short ?

Woww.....howss it going guys? I been away and not been able to trade it up! Sheesh...it was a week long sell off I see!

Does anyone know when the bailout scheme is due to be announced??

What do you guys think will be the market response if Senate announces $700bn support to all families in the US unable to meet their mortgage payments.

Hellooooooooooo 15000 s :clap:

Oh yes its gonna fly(y)

Attachments

• rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 384
i think the 12000 area should hold the rally.
S&P 500 earnings for this year will probably be somewhere between $50 to $55 dollars. Divide $55 into a 1200 S&P and you have a P/E of 21.8, this is the P/E of a market coming to the end of a bull market not at the start of one.

Doesn't all this bullishness bother people..?
Just because there are green candles on a chart doesn't mean there is no hidden selling??
We still could get a "C" wave down after this possable "phony" up move turns out to be a "B" wave to complet a zig-zag pattern..

Listening to Bloomberg it sounds like the $7 bn bail out is going to happen, place your positions and tighten your seat belts

Listening to Bloomberg it sounds like the $7 bn bail out is going to happen, place your positions and tighten your seat belts

I'm short from 11098. On 1-5 min charts if it breaks down I think we'll see 11020s tested.

I'm also long on EURUSD.

Arilla ...good move ;)

Cheers Kondaliev, 11020 target hit. I really should close but will go off and have some food now...

I think I hear Senate was going to attach strict controls and rules and terms or something...

SL moved to 11028 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.