Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
told you we where going to go up :p

keepin an eye on this (see chart) ....a break up through trendline and we may see some BIG rally...

on the other hand a breakdown (n)

at the moment..favouring the bulls (at least for a day or two!)

Attachments

• DOW JONES 30 mins.png
    DOW JONES 30 mins.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 189
close at 10 819 :) long :)

Good call Kondaliev and you all.

For some reason CMC have changed their charting and the new one says don't use this for live trading.

Has anyone else have the same problem with CMC or am I the only guinea pig.

If this doesn't get past backup to 10800 I reckon we'll be heading to s2 @ 10646 ish...

Short @ 10766, SL @ 10796

If this doesn't get past backup to 10800 I reckon we'll be heading to s2 @ 10646 ish...

Short @ 10766, SL @ 10796

I manage to close that for +5 guys whilst putting in a trailing SL as it tanked. Didn't have time to write it up but there you go.

More interestingly it's trying to stay above 10,800 which would be my phsychological threshold too. 750 also seems to have strong support.

Wow look at it go. :-0

Good call Kondaliev and you all.

For some reason CMC have changed their charting and the new one says don't use this for live trading.

Has anyone else have the same problem with CMC or am I the only guinea pig.

Atilla,

The new charts with CMC go live tomorrow so it should be ok after that.

told you we where going to go up :p

lol it's just a TF thing FW. When I say things are going UP or DOWN I usually mean over the space of hours...so I guess I was right too...I still think we are heading lower and will test the lows at 10470 area but it may be next week before that happens.

smbnt, I don't have a cash entry short because I am already long the Dow. My posts are just opinions based on the price action around levels.

Atilla,

The new charts with CMC go live tomorrow so it should be ok after that.

Thank you Breadman. :)

Spoke to someone on chat and he didn't say much but that these are new charts. He said I should avoid placing trades but I still went ahead and had a little bet. All worked ok according to client pos.

On a fundamental level the Senate are asking what guarantee is there this $700 will do the trick. City News had an interesting article pointing out that Fed has pumped $1.6 trillion to no effect.

I think they are right to question what guarantees are there.

One other fundamental question is $700 bn is a lot of money.

WHY NOT BAIL OUT THE POOR SODS WHO HAVE MORTGAGES THEY CAN'T PAY TO SHORE UP THE SYSTEM AND SUPPORT THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.

That way financials books don't show losses and poor geezers get to own their slice of American pie.

Am I the crazy one or are the Fed - fat thieving *******s? :devilish:

Capitalism is taking on a new meaning in my old age. :mad:

Short the pants off the markets I reckon and they'll try and stop that too. (n)

Thank you Breadman. :)

Spoke to someone on chat and he didn't say much but that these are new charts. He said I should avoid placing trades but I still went ahead and had a little bet. All worked ok according to client pos.

On a fundamental level the Senate are asking what guarantee is there this $700 will do the trick. City News had an interesting article pointing out that Fed has pumped $1.6 trillion to no effect.

I think they are right to question what guarantees are there.

One other fundamental question is $700 bn is a lot of money.

WHY NOT BAIL OUT THE POOR SODS WHO HAVE MORTGAGES THEY CAN'T PAY TO SHORE UP THE SYSTEM AND SUPPORT THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.

That way financials books don't show losses and poor geezers get to own their slice of American pie.

Am I the crazy one or are the Fed - fat thieving *******s? :devilish:

Capitalism is taking on a new meaning in my old age. :mad:

Short the pants off the markets I reckon and they'll try and stop that too. (n)

Good point

Every US taxpayer will be donating over $2000 to cover the losses of a load of greedy rich bankers. God bless America!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.