volatility rocks yeh baby

Show me the MONEY

Attachments

• df.JPG
    df.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 129
Top call Firewalker. :clap:

Brilliant. :D

I think T2W should have a wealth management fund and get cracking...

Are there professional traders who can match the combination of DC & FW?

Fantastic day. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks. Not exiting around 12650 like I said earlier on, would've been a pretty bad idea considering the final closing minutes... I might not have called the exact high of today, but one could've bagged 400 points of the low's.

Anyway no trading for me tomorrow, I'll leave it up to the experts ;)

Thanks. Not exiting around 12650 like I said earlier on, would've been a pretty bad idea considering the final closing minutes... I might not have called the exact high of today, but one could've bagged 400 points of the low's.

Well for me my target is higher... I concur with Catracho...

I also suspect these rises may continue into next week, but will have a closer look over the weekend.

Why arn't you trading tomorrow - is it your birthday or something? :rolleyes:

Well for me my target is higher... I concur with Catracho...

I also suspect these rises may continue into next week, but will have a closer look over the weekend.

Why arn't you trading tomorrow - is it your birthday or something? :rolleyes:

Out of town in the afternoon and yes a birthday party (no, not mine) in the evening which will probably mean I'll be needing whole weekend to recuperate :cheesy:

Good luck trading tomorrow.

there are experts??

Attachments

• SELL.gif
    SELL.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
If non farms is seriously poor tomorrow i.e. below the expected range, and unemployment rate unexpectedly shoots up (it was last months jump from 4.7% to 5.0% that spooked everyone into recession fears) then it could get pretty ugly! Obviously you have to trade what you see, but any positions before 1.30pm tomorrow could be suicide........

If non farms is seriously poor tomorrow i.e. below the expected range, and unemployment rate unexpectedly shoots up (it was last months jump from 4.7% to 5.0% that spooked everyone into recession fears) then it could get pretty ugly! Obviously you have to trade what you see, but any positions before 1.30pm tomorrow could be suicide........

Hi guys,

You all watching the ticker - DOW is at 12766 and just easing off. Anybody have any targets?

This is the bit between 12800-13000 I become rudderless not knowing what's round the corner. I was thinking of down turn next but now I'm not sure as we may go above 13000if the NF and unemployment figures look good. If they look bad than all well and good.

Any posts on direction appreciated.

I think it's going to be one of those sit and incubate days.

Good trading everyone... (y)

Hi guys,

You all watching the ticker - DOW is at 12766 and just easing off. Anybody have any targets?

my calculator is overworked this morning, this is how things stand for me the dow has printed 725 which opens 13043 but it has done this pre 1:30pm,12071 is still open and really needs to be hit today
The risk/reward for me is currently 304/659 and looks like FTSE may provide a hedge as this has less to drop than the Dow

my calculator is overworked this morning, this is how things stand for me the dow has printed 725 which opens 13043 but it has done this pre 1:30pm,12071 is still open and really needs to be hit today
The risk/reward for me is currently 304/659 and looks like FTSE may provide a hedge as this has less to drop than the Dow

Thank you DC,

It is looking awfully bullish to me at the mo. I'm flat holding on.

On my hourly charts I have R1=12852 and then R2 @ 13002.

Pivot point at 12546. but I'd be looking to go short if it drops below 12680 and probably long above 12820 when it is breached.

I do feel a seismic move is coming up but not sure if it is going to be today or next week. :eek:

Thank you DC,

It is looking awfully bullish to me at the mo. I'm flat holding on.

On my hourly charts I have R1=12852 and then R2 @ 13002.

Pivot point at 12546. but I'd be looking to go short if it drops below 12680 and probably long above 12820 when it is breached.

I do feel a seismic move is coming up but not sure if it is going to be today or next week. :eek:

Hi Attila

the number better be good looking at where the ftses to R2 cash

move will be after ftse close = as per usual= lock the longs in and give them a bad wk end :LOL:

Amen !

Hi Attila

the number better be good looking at where the ftses to R2 cash

move will be after ftse close = as per usual= lock the longs in and give them a bad wk end :LOL:

I thought I was the only one thinking things were getting silly.....whether you're day trader or swinger ...... price is running into a wall.... at best today (imo) we see 930ish (50% retrace I think) but with pricing at the mo that leaves very little wiggle room...

Point 2 - how many double centuries can the dow have in a row ???

More gibberish but what did you expect :LOL:

I thought I was the only one thinking things were getting silly.....whether you're day trader or swinger ...... price is running into a wall.... at best today (imo) we see 930ish (50% retrace I think) but with pricing at the mo that leaves very little wiggle room...

Point 2 - how many double centuries can the dow have in a row ???

More gibberish but what did you expect :LOL:

Hi Hook

its crazy= 5-6 I guess :LOL: then one big down day to lock you in:LOL:

It sure is testing both sides of the trade, and if you like the longer timeframes you better be on the right side IMO

DC is your boy I think for these wild swings (1day = 1 week):p

keep with my little bites to eat Hook :LOL:

live longer I think

Just gone short guys. I'm stickin my earlier plans.

Good luck everyone...

:)
Hi Hook

its crazy= 5-6 I guess :LOL: then one big down day to lock you in:LOL:

It sure is testing both sides of the trade, and if you like the longer timeframes you better be on the right side IMO

DC is your boy I think for these wild swings (1day = 1 week):p

keep with my little bites to eat Hook :LOL:

live longer I think

You're probably right but the opening premium has now all but gone.... just for the record... that's a nice wad before live action.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

We're in a serious crisis so even if this is a violent bear rally.... it must fail....
(unless my models are tricking me.:p) ......

However, as always this is a game of chance with some skill required ... as we know..:)

Pink pig !... I wonder if that's the old ...... no couldn't be could it ? :cheesy:

Apologies for off subject log guys, but I'm also now short on USDJPY again.

This can only mean more pressure on the Yen carry trades. My target is now 104.

I see falls in DOW impacting the USDJPY situ... Purely FA this one based on the news.

Good trading y'all now... (y)

Apologies for off subject log guys, but I'm also now short on USDJPY again.

This can only mean more pressure on the Yen carry trades. My target is now 104.

I see falls in DOW impacting the USDJPY situ... Purely FA this one based on the news.

Good trading y'all now... (y)

Not sure about about short $/Y other than for short termer..... we've had 3 drives down off 124 and were practically in the abyss.... be careful Atilla... I'd be more inclined to look at Euro/$ for potential opps ?? Although shorting $/Y is with the trend :cheesy:

Just a thought...........

Status
Not open for further replies.