Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spx hit obscure uptrend line on friday so we could get a nice rise today....... poss to 1330...maybe even 1335........... We'll see...

THIS IS ONLY A GUESS....:)

The short opps are easy to see so I thought I'd consider the flipside

Paul, are you talking to yourself :p

Sorry, was out for lunch. Not much worth trading before the open imho... I'm still long on my other half, see no reason to move stop so leaving it at 200 futures.

Paul, are you talking to yourself :p

Sorry, was out for lunch. Not much worth trading before the open imho... I'm still long on my other half, see no reason to move stop so leaving it at 200 futures.

ok out with the other half for +25...
be back later

Spx hit obscure uptrend line on friday so we could get a nice rise today....... poss to 1330...maybe even 1335........... We'll see...

THIS IS ONLY A GUESS....:)

The short opps are easy to see so I thought I'd consider the flipside

sure bit of divergence there... spx this am below Friday's lows
ndx holding and bouncing significantly higher

I'm in favour of an upday too, but I'd better see some serious strength first :)

love it

they are going to give you longs one more scare for good measure, nothings that easy

is it ?

have Fun :)

Ftse bought hard off just under open hrs low V bottom stalled out and waiting for his us buddy to ...

go where ever it decides to go

Last edited:
love it

they are going to give you longs one more scare for good measure, nothings that easy

is it ?

have Fun :)

Ftse bought hard off just under open hrs low V bottom stalled out and waiting for his us buddy to ...

go where ever it decides to go

hi there mr nickchanger :)
what do you mean with "one more scare"?

I believe a low has been made two weeks ago, given all the bad news and how "recession is here"... the market likes to have as much people on the wrong side as possible. Let's put it this way, I think 12800 will be hit before we go down below 11500. But what do I know :LOL:

ye thats pretty low fw

support @ 12046 fut on my day chart and looks to be making its way there in its own time imho

might spike it to scare you longs, you no the drill fw

bad news oh no its not that bad is it :)

good trading

just a bit of Fun, not trading all done for day, had to hang around for Dow open to collect , bus was late again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.