Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Oil at 12788 stop 12810 ..... :LOL:
really stop should be 835 but .........
Could take a dart at 12900-13000 friday so I'm more cautious :)

Separated at birth

Dow seems to be matching oil step for step ......should be interesting ... if the correlation continues :)

Both end near the highs of the day with Oil up by a cricket score... but is now at 50% retrace of the slide off 13500..... so interesting

Note the dow wanted to cut the umbilical cord about half time today but suddenly lost its nerve and came roaring back.......... :p

How many of you got caught out going short today?

still expect it to come tumbling down soon

And me...

I'd be well suprised if this breaks above 12680s. Shocked even! :-0

The daily charts were showing somewhat of an anomoly compared to my weekly and 4 hour charts but such is the DOW... :whistling

And me...

I'd be well suprised if this breaks above 12680s. Shocked even! :-0

The daily charts were showing somewhat of an anomoly compared to my weekly and 4 hour charts but such is the DOW... :whistling

Naz100 at post march highs but at bolly bands apparently .... could be juicy as it should not blow away the upper bolly band see

Futures Brokers Ira Epstein and Company try the Mid Day stock index vid
after clicking on market analysis icon bottom left hand corner......

Dow hit obscure trend line last night - the one of the first of the 2 tops in 13130 zone......
Naz 100 at bolly bands.......

Even if we get blockbuster day (another one ?) we will still meet our old friend 12800ish....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wal Mart gaps to new multi year highs on wide range upday.
But did not break $60 ( a bit strange ...came up short by 10c)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank of America hits new 52L

We had a nice big up day but has the credit crunch gone away ? I've missed my vocation ?

" the downward adjustment in equity markets remains quite modest in the context of the problems that lie ahead"

Don't fall in love with the upside ........:LOL:

Dow hit obscure trend line last night - the one of the first of the 2 tops in 13130 zone......

Even if we get blockbuster day (another one ?) we will still meet our old friend 12800ish....

We had a nice big up day but has the credit crunch gone away ? I've missed my vocation ?

" the downward adjustment in equity markets remains quite modest in the context of the problems that lie ahead"

Well to take an old saying, emotions are out and stops are in. I'll be following direction of me MAs. Not sure if I'll be going long but I hope to take advantage of the highs.

I have 12680 and 12720 as possible turning points and if these are breached would start considering longs.

I also have R1=12724 & R2=12790. I concur 12800 likley to be major resistance.

(y)

Short Oil at 12788 stop 12810 ..... :LOL:
really stop should be 835 but .........
Could take a dart at 12900-13000 friday so I'm more cautious :)

Kissed 12980 minutes ago ........ :cheesy:
Oil often wavers at round numbers so 13000 ($130) interesting

i expect a dip to 12550 if that holds and we get a nice quick bounce i'm looking for it to go to 12690.

i wouldn't recommend going short today, fri normally follows through on thursdays move.

but then i'm only right 50% of the time:cheesy:

:D Now nymex must convince me that gravity no longer exists........... :LOL:

Getting very close to the lows now at around the 12340 area

If reached may consider a long here with a tight s/l

12225 now, tempted to buy at the close if it was not friday, maybe wait for monday and try and go long between 12150 and 12215.

Steep fall today, haven't had that since Jan 21'st Pseudo Black Monday.

Employment rates and Dollar woes really knock on eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.