Dow 2007

bounced off yesterday's close .. that's does not seem too bearish (to me) given the stellar rise this week

Wallop! Just gone through todays resistance. At the moment, unless its a false break, its in nomans land. Each to thier own, but i won't be touching this now until some buying moves it.

Edit: I hate shorting.

Does anybody know why the Dow futures are point upwards ( 30+ ) ???

Any major news announcements expected on Monday ?

Cheers,
Hass

Does anybody know why the Dow futures are point upwards ( 30+ ) ???

Any major news announcements expected on Monday ?

Cheers,
Hass

we are still in "Fed interest rate cut" speculation mode I reckon .. now the bank of England might cut too ..

dollar is low so companies in the US are cheaper than we think

Citigroup managed to persuade some oil rich persons to buy billions of dollars worth the bank .. so .. maybe it is worth more than the share price indicates .. Citi is the biggest bank, banks are beaten down over the last few months .. speculation the credit crunch may be easing (hmm .. probably not just yet but sometime in the next twelve months)

but never mind all that, look at the chart and trade what you see ... is it about to rise? is it about to fall? has it hit resistance? will it bounce off support? does it look weak? is making a familiar pattern?

Last edited:
ok, just for the record :p

took 9 shorts (just a bit heavy, but hey, what do you do when the moon tells you to go and do it :LOL: ).......of which 1 (13420)is now closed for + 90 :p

rest are shorts from (all starting with 134_ _ ) 10, 05, 03, 11, 15, 11, 10 and 18

and i will be scaling out my exits :cheesy:

in the meantime, all exits are programmed to be at 13010 :p ......but time will tell. it all depends on how the moon affects the behaviour of a particular type of sacred cat from Egypt during the weekend :eek:.....yet the sun may apease that :D

oh, and there is no stop and the stake is enough to make me want to go to the moon :eek:

spooky, doing figs for next week gets similar fig same day 80% prob 3:25-4:25

are you cloning me :eek: .....very spooky :eek: :p :LOL:

and i bet you will go long there too :LOL:

mmmm...are you sure you are not a follower of Isis also

Last edited by a moderator: