Dow 2007

Theres no reason to exit the shorts yet.

forgot my fags......no, just exit the last short. the other remain. +90 is only on the promised short if i got 30, but missed it by a couple :p

its a textbook trade

(well, some second hand textbook traders wont get it :LOL: )

forgot my fags......no, just exit the last short. the other remain. +90 is only on the promised short if i got 30, but missed it by a couple :p

its a textbook trade

(well, some second hand textbook traders wont get it :LOL: )

:LOL:

Just lighting a cigar myself. I think todays resistance is enough to hold it.

Sorry for the large image.

Could anyone tell me why in this situation people would short?

I couldn't identify any trend there.
Excuse me for the shallow knowledge.

Is anyone selling 13360? It looks like a good short to me (although I know there may be some who are buying the PDH/support).

Sorry for the large image.

Could anyone tell me why in this situation people would short?

I couldn't identify any trend there.
Excuse me for the shallow knowledge.

Don't forget, the volume you see is not always short selling, it could be just participants getting rid of some good buys.

Cmc Is Down!

And thanks to that, I'm out +40. Not keeping a position open when I can't adjust the stops or close when I want. Pity, as that was an hourly / 4H trade which I was intending to hold over the weekend. :eek: :devilish: :cry: I got quite a nice price as well.

Not quite as nice as the price I got on my TradIndex demo account earlier though

30/11/2007 15:06 Sell £10 1 13474

That would have worked out quite nicely indeed with the 30 point stop. However, it was a paper trade.......screenshot on request for those who think I am trading in hindsight.

aint that nice........take 90 pips while havin a nice little first hand textbook beer :LOL:

all the other shorts are nicely protected by a firsthand textbook trade :LOL:

with CMC down there will be a lot of shorts held over for a much better price Monday