Dow 2007

Trick,

Looks like a good entry, what time frame did you use to get that

Hi M8,

That was on 1 and 5 min crossover on Stochs, but like a tw** I didn't take 18 points that were on the table. However, still in and trusting in my 'intuition'. Not looking so good at the moment! :eek:

cheers -Tricks

Tricks

Agree, only blip is the one, if your still in, you on a good one, make sure you get them limits in to bag some points if it reverses, don't risk the manual approach.

Tricks

Agree, only blip is the one, if your still in, you on a good one, make sure you get them limits in to bag some points if it reverses, don't risk the manual approach.

Thanks for that my friend, advice taken and stop in at 844.

Tricks

Thanks for that my friend, advice taken and stop in at 844.

P.S. I am still in the 'other' one, ouch :eek:

Good trade Tricks, 1 min turned, so you probably got that 1 just right, might not get taken out, if you do, points in the bag, and live to fight another day!

Since typing, going down again, keep mooving that stop if it move fast, lock in as much as you can

Good trade Tricks, 1 min turned, so you probably got that 1 just right, might not get taken out, if you do, points in the bag, and live to fight another day!

Since typing, going down again, keep mooving that stop if it move fast, lock in as much as you can

Cheers Robert,

Trailing stop moved to 22.

Your in the money now sir, slow macd suggesting more to come imho, but dyor

My NAS doing OK 2

Your in the money now sir, slow macd suggesting more to come imho, but dyor

My NAS doing OK 2

Thanks, what timeframe are you looking at with the slow macd, and good luck with your NAS trade also. Is it the 1 min, cause the 5 hasn't crossed?

cheers - tricks

Tricks, the slow macd, is an invaluable tool imho, confirms pending trades and enables you to stay in trades longer as well as providing clarity to see through the price action fluctuations