Dow 2007

You gotta feel sorry for Stuart Broad

Hit for 6x6's in one over - the 20/20 world cup by Yuvraj Singh
his 50 took only 12b.

I'm in from 20 some time back, charts starting to look positive for a fall, the new smoothed macd setting looking to confirm the fall

First time smoothed macd has gone negative all day, lets see how it pans out.

Wouldn't surprise me to see an upward surge to get short position covered before a fall though

Doesn't want to break 800, does it? If it does, I think it will go quite fast?

cheers - Tricks

Interestingly, cmc's price is now above the index price for the first time today

Maybe ....just maybe... we rally into close....??

Well said HS,

Sod's Law is definitely, definitely to be taken into account. As I type, it briefly looks like a liitle bit of buying exhaustion! And, yes, I expect a rally into the close also, but, don't want to see it. :rolleyes:

cheers - Tricks

Well said HS,

Sod's Law is definitely, definitely to be taken into account. As I type, it briefly looks like a liitle bit of buying exhaustion! And, yes, I expect a rally into the close also, but, don't want to see it. :rolleyes:

cheers - Tricks

Tell you a secret .... 'I' want a rally cos I'm a bit light on my ftse short for tomorrow :LOL:

Tricks to some extent 3 hour chart hovering towards bearish sentiment as far as I can see, certainly loking towards a fall of some description, but I will look tomorrow now, speak then.

I just got a bearish EOD signal for the Dow on my other prog ( swarm tech ). It sometimes takes a little while to kick in, but worth noting. In fact I'm now in short with a stop.