Dow 2006

Joules MM1 said:
Nikkei has a lot further to go downside for mine. That multimonth run-up needs a much larger correction on a technical basis and the like of Livedoor (rampmore, losemore) is the tip of a melting iceberg.......
Hi Joules - how are you doing ? What is your current target on the Nikkei.
Looks to me as though the first major support level is around 14800.

Thanks Kriesau, and Mac I remain vigilant - especially with spx futures taking out Tues low -briefly.
Hookie

It's certainly pretty choppy for lunchtime. You get the feeling something is going to happen.

I haven't been this excited since Dundee Utd won the Scottish Cup

Looks like a 3rd test of 10700 could be coming up !

b

Last edited:
solentsurfer said:
Didn't appear to like it any more that time! :rolleyes:
It's gotta get through 10700 and then convincingly breach support at 10680 if it is going to go down today :!:

solentsurfer said:
Maybe it's just going to flat line.... yer moving averages will be no use then! :cheesy:
be more interesting sat on the floor counting my penny jar...i could use fibbonacci sequences :LOL:

The sellers have the upper hand, but its not giving up without a fight. There does seem to be a bit of an absence of decent post lunch volume on my S&P chart though.

Just a couple of points to ponder on:-
1. Google has passed Intel in worth (doesn't actually make anything though )
2. China has relegated Britain to 5th place in world economic terms (ah so )

Broken through 10700 at the 4th attempt.
Now it has to try and break support at 10680 !

Well Done Van Nistelrooy........... but seriously on Intel another 52w low so a long for the future -

The battle is on :cheesy:

Disney, Exxon, J & J, AIG, Home Depot, McDonalds & 3M trying to take it down thru 10680.
Caterpillar, HP, Alcoa, GM, Morgan Chase, Merck & Verizon trying to hold it up.