Does your Forex Broker...

do you mean trade other things like commodities or indexes? if so then my answer is yes

My broker does. And I don't use it. )) Actually conditions look pretty well, but I want to work firstly with forex.. At specially I suppose that's hard to be professional in currency trading and either in commodities.

My broker not only offer forex but also allow me to take active part in other commodities. I trade in gold with forexmetal along with forex.

Wow, I thought you would reveal us a perfect broker when reading your first post.:LOL:
You know there are thousands of brokers that offer fx, commodities and indices.
And believe me they are a lot better than forexmetal.(n)

Here is the list of most reliable brokers:

GFT UK
CMC Markets UK
FXCM UK
IG Markets UK
FXPRO

It comes down to preference . I use a broker you have not listed and find that one superior to your list. It all comes down to personal choice.

I've noticed that opening two accounts with two different brokers has helped me. As trends change, i have to change my strategy. Each strategy tends to work different depending on the broker.

I've noticed that opening two accounts with two different brokers has helped me. As trends change, i have to change my strategy. Each strategy tends to work different depending on the broker.

It is a preferred strategy.

Do they have different conditions (like spreads, leverage etc) ? Cause in other way I don't understand what the difference :rolleyes:

No my dear, when it comes experience then not thousands only few brokers fit on the criteria. I've already checked fxcm and IG markets (n) prior to this broker. I still have fxsolutions from last 8yrs with new broker (forexmetal) from last 3yrs, i traded long only with those brokers who have simple process and strategies not complex and issues with clients.

no dear,

I ve been trading with FXCM and GFTUK for 4 years, with IG Markets and CMC for 2 years and FXPRO for 1 year. They are most reliable.
FXSol sux coz spreads are too large.