does this ebay auction belong to anyone here?

The homepage of the product has links to people with products who do post on here. It always concerns me when you see obvious grammatical errors on the first few lines of a homepage which this has.

Paul

100% positive feedback and only 49 left :LOL:

edit, I also just discovered that my Messenger service was enabled. The site had some use then ;)

oatman said:
100% positive feedback and only 49 left :LOL:
I suspect there will always be 'only 49 left'.

Just like the 'last few days only' that roll on forever...

ChartMan said:
Rob Walton.... ring any bells ? 'spreadtrade2win' website cheek of it.!

Hi Chartman. I take it this Rob Walton character is "known" to you, or you've come across his "systems" before?

He claims the DOW moves 150-350 points a day,that'll be on Planet Spreadbet then! All spreadbetting is utter rubbish you cannot win short term,only if you are very very lucky with long term trades can you win a the spreads are diabolical.

You lot are too critical. You should investigate properly. Rob has an excellent forum with a lot more advice and commonsense than you get from most other places.

I agree with Wanderer. Why is there such a negative attitude on this site from many of the participants? Are we all not trying to achieve the same thing? Do we not have a common interest?

'100% positive feedback and only 49 left '

Oatman, quite where you get 49 from is a mystery to me. :confused: The eBay feedback rating is 196, and as you will be aware, it is not possible for the same buyer to give multiple feedback. I presume you do use eBay otherwise you would not be able to comment accurately upon this? Ah, you haven't, so I presume you don't! Sorry, my mistake :LOL:

Rob gives so much of his time to help people like me, and all members of the forum are willing to help and offer advice - friendly and useful advice. There is no 'slagging off' people no matter how simple their questions might be.

Hi Chartman. I take it this Rob Walton character is "known" to you, or you've come across his "systems" before?

Chartman, are you not going to reply to this question? As somebody who has bought Rob's course, and is a member of the forum I am naturally concerned as to whether or not Mr Walton may be a shifty character. Particularly as badd boi says he comes from Cornwall ... the relevance of which is ...?

Am I being sarcastic, well yes of course I am - your answers deserve it. A question was asked to start this thread and the quality of reply has been as useful as a chocolate fireguard! How are people who are new to trading suppose to feel when they log on and see this type of help. I'll tell you, totally put off.

Lighten up, be less negative and be more accurate with what you do say!

Well said djia.
As for Cornwall, I'll be down there again in a few weeks time. There isn't a better place to take a break.

He claims to make an average of 500 points per week. At a modest £100 per point, that would be £2.6 million per year. He mentions trading at £1,000 a point. That would be £26,000,000 a year! So I think we are correct to be highly sceptical. If the claims are true, he should be the richest man on earth.

Last edited:
Hi DJIA, would this course that you bought be the "fst1"? I was looking @ that as it was cheapish (relative to some others) but decided to hold off as I was, I'll admit, somewhat sceptical about the claims made. Would you recommend it, or have you put it to some profitable use?

Cheers.
John

Hi Bigbusiness

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and I respect you guys to have yours. Being sceptical about anything in life can be healthy too. My point is that most of the answers were a little less than helpful, and were derogatory without having any balance to them.

My understanding is that Rob was, at one point making about 500 points per week. So far as I am aware, he has never said he has traded at £1000 per point - I believe he actually said that is his ideal aim. I'm sure all of us have a dream / target, or whatever you will call it, but if it's possible to trade a higher amount per point and spend less time staring at a screen then I'm sure we would all want that? I certainly would. The other point he was making is that by using compounding, it can allow you to trade more efficiently rather than slogging your guts out all day. As it becomes more efficient the levels that can be traded naturally increase.

John5000, I bought my spreadtrade2win course back in November / December 2003 I think. I 've spent a fair bit of time learning, reading around the subject, got a few videos, and attended a training seminar. I've actively traded in the past in the 'traditional style' actually buying and selling real shares as it were and made a bit of money from that. Spreadtrading was new to me, but I started cautiously as all the experienced members of this forum would suggest I'm sure, and am making a modest profit to date. I take a long term view of what I want to achieve and by when, so am in no major hurry. Trading is certainly not a get rich quick venture.

I have used Rob's manual and with his help and help from the other forum members am making good progress. Not everything suits everybody, so my advice would be to e-mail Rob with any questions (you'll have that from the eBay advert) or visit the forum and have a look. You may decide that it's not for you, but either way you will get an answer to your queries. Rob offers a money back guarantee, so at the end of the day if you buy the course and don't like it then you get your money back. That is why he has 100% feedback from 196 feedback items rather than the incorrect 49 as mentioned in previous posts.

Hope that helps.

WORK 2 HOURS A DAY AND MAKE A TAX FREE LIVING

thats what the auction banner says, have you achieved this djia?

There are only 47 left now, so he must be doing something right :LOL:

His feedback is for items sold and purchased. Most ebayers give positive feedback if they just receive the goods, or the payment for the goods. So it doesn't mean much other than he has dispatched something to them or has paid for items he has purchased. I hope those that buy it get something out of it but I would rather spend the money on a decent book.

Hughmac

No I have not, but then as I said, I only purchased the manual back in November / December 2003 and have spent a fair bit of the time learning / researching as spreadtrading was new to me. My belief, rightly or wrongly, is that plenty of hard work has to be put into any venture you embark upon, but will be rewarded with success eventually. As such, I would not expect to be achieving this target yet, however the potential is there. As I also said, trading is not a get rich quick venture.

It's the same for everybody on the Trade 2 Win site, we all have targets, ideas, trading plans, etc., and surely all believe we will be, or indeed already are, successful otherwise why trade? It's a personal thing, and what suits one does not suit all. In my case I'm happy with this route, other people may be happy using Trade 2 Win, or any one of a number of sites, forums, etc. At the end of the day it comes down to personal choice, but we're all heading for the same destination, only taking different routes.