Does anyone know how much B sky B is trading for

jay460

Hi all

just wanted to know how much B sky B is trading for & Northern Rock.

I am holding these shares & have had them for 10 years +, just did not know when to sell but i know now is not the time.

Thanx

p.s what other stocks are all u guys looking to get into?

bskyb 371 down 4p

northern rock made record highs today of £43.50..........................

BskyB

its hit horizontal resistance again (bout the 6th time in 5 months)
forget the news - just follow the price action -
If it breaks through resistance - bout 5.03 - it should head to the next major level which is about the 5.50 area

obviously it depends on what price you paid for it - ( i didnt check a 10 yr chart), but you could " HOLD " - (if it breaks over 5.50 maybe buy more) - !! :idea:

Attachments

• British Sky Broadcasting Plc (19-DEC-08).png
    British Sky Broadcasting Plc (19-DEC-08).png
    15.7 KB · Views: 315
Hi all

just wanted to know how much B sky B is trading for & Northern Rock.

I am holding these shares & have had them for 10 years +, just did not know when to sell but i know now is not the time.

Thanx

p.s what other stocks are all u guys looking to get into?

Looks like you missed the surge of a couple of years ago since the chart now looks flat if you remove the spike around 2000

Charts | Quotes | Reuters.co.uk

lol. this guy playing you for a fool jay460. Have a look on Breaking News, Business, Financial and Investing News, Personal Finance & More | Reuters.co.uk or any other financial news provider. Northern Rock has been taken over by the government by the way mate, don't know where you have been for the past year. Do you even watch the news????

Yes I am, if you've somehow managed to miss the banking crisis engulfing the world and the news that northern rock was nationalised and can't (or can't be bothered to) just search on something like yahoo for BSKYB price then you do leave yourself open to some abuse.