Sky TV (BskyB)

That looks absolutely awesome from a quick glance. I better load the Active X controls to view the full presentation.

If I go for this instead of Sky, then I need to find the next cheapest broadband service after Sky's £5 per month because Sky only offer broadband with the TV service.

Secondly, I'm not sure about watching TV and films etc on my laptop, I spend all day staring at the screens already. When I want to watch TV I like to sit back and relax. There's 1 line saying you can watch their output on a TV screen too, but not sure how I'd do this.

If I can watch this service on my TV instead of my laptop then I'd buy it immediately.

Many thanks for the link JTrader!!!!!!!

That looks absolutely awesome from a quick glance. I better load the Active X controls to view the full presentation.

If I go for this instead of Sky, then I need to find the next cheapest broadband service after Sky's £5 per month because Sky only offer broadband with the TV service.

Secondly, I'm not sure about watching TV and films etc on my laptop, I spend all day staring at the screens already. When I want to watch TV I like to sit back and relax. There's 1 line saying you can watch their output on a TV screen too, but not sure how I'd do this.

If I can watch this service on my TV instead of my laptop then I'd buy it immediately.

Many thanks for the link JTrader!!!!!!!

a 19" LCD hooked up to a PC would be OK.

a 19" LCD hooked up to a PC would be OK.

hhmmmmmmmm.....

Or alternatively I presume I take my wireless laptop into the lounge where my 40" TV and surround sound resides and plug the appropriate cable into it, which will transfer pictures AND audio. I can't imagine watching a film and listening through my diddy laptop speakers!!!!

Looks like cheapest broadband is Tiscali at £6.49 for 1st 3 months, then £12.99. 12 month contract. Still better than BT at £26.99 per month!!