Does anyone know anything about this trading mentor?

Adecco

Hi Guys

Does anyone know anything about teh mentoring done by trader Steve at the site below.

http://www.thetrendfollower.com/

Basically he offers a system as well as 1 year full mentoring support including a personal 1-2-1 tuition day also. (as well as ongoing email support and reviewing of your trades)

He has an ebook which outlines his system (which i bought for £20).

The system seems to make quite a bit of sense (although some parts are not all that intuitive)

He has a blog of all his trades. And if you are on his course he updates you with all his trades live as well as position sizing, stop loss etc. in accordance with his rules.

But anyway - his course teaches you his system as well as full support for a year.
It costs £1000 - although he has a a deal now for £800 (that deal may always be there for all i know)

On the surface it seems a great deal.

ANYWAY - my question is - does anyone know anything about this?
Surprisingly i don't see any posts about him at all on this site.

Im temopted to do it - (his ebook makes a lot of sense to me) - woudl love to get some opinions on teh course fitrst though.

What did you do ?
Just as a side note, that website could need some improvement. It looks terrible.

Hi Guys

Does anyone know anything about teh mentoring done by trader Steve at the site below.

http://www.thetrendfollower.com/

Basically he offers a system as well as 1 year full mentoring support including a personal 1-2-1 tuition day also. (as well as ongoing email support and reviewing of your trades)

He has an ebook which outlines his system (which i bought for £20).

The system seems to make quite a bit of sense (although some parts are not all that intuitive)

He has a blog of all his trades. And if you are on his course he updates you with all his trades live as well as position sizing, stop loss etc. in accordance with his rules.

But anyway - his course teaches you his system as well as full support for a year.
It costs £1000 - although he has a a deal now for £800 (that deal may always be there for all i know)

On the surface it seems a great deal.

ANYWAY - my question is - does anyone know anything about this?
Surprisingly i don't see any posts about him at all on this site.

Im temopted to do it - (his ebook makes a lot of sense to me) - woudl love to get some opinions on teh course fitrst though.

how did it go .............