Anyone know anything about TCA?

Masquerade

Well...anyone know anything GOOD about TCA? I performed a search last night and found some stuff - (nothing good I add.) I sent a message to Sharky regarding this last night and this morning I go search for it and they're nowhere to be found.

Interesting.....looks like someone did a bit of a deleting job last night.

I'd just like to add an extract of a PM I sent to Sharky last night and Nika also has a copy of this. Link worked last night, moved to different section today.

"I have used your very helpful forum and searched for threads on TCA. I have not found one thread that has anything positive to say about TCA. All of them point to it being a scam. If you would like to take a look you can see this thread. Note it appears to have been highly edited as there is a big gap between post #2 and post #3 and it doesn't make sense to read . Also if you note your moderator's post (#5) their willingness to respond to accusations speaks volumes.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-arcades/gene...a-markets.html"

Look what I found. It's history repeating itself all over again :

Just seen this one. Let me solve it guys.

The thread has been removed for legal reasons. Can't say much more on it than that, sorry.
Forgot to inform mods in usual fashion too, sorry :eek:

EK1

your link is broken you tard

This is a T2W classic. A bunch of guys get all excited about a TCA thread being pulled, accusing the mods and admin of a conspiracy and cover up.

The moderators comes along with the usual "move along now theres nothing to see here" spiel, claiming that the thread had been "moved", they even have the feckin cheek to suggest members use the search before jumping to unfounded conclusions, but they kindly includes a link to the moved thread

of course the link provided doesnt actually work... oops... more conspiracy, and more attempts to put out fires by the mods and then.....

Along comes the "site manager" who says all emberassed like, um well sorry the thread was actually deleted for um aghh cough cough... "legal reasons".. and I um ughh kind of forgot to tell the mods... sorry

So once again, members are light years ahead, moderators try to supress the truth, and are left (as always) with egg on faces ! classic

Be interesting to see if other threads get deleted for legal reasons. Like the one about Darren Winters and the one about Vince Stanzione.

Be interesting to see if other threads get deleted for legal reasons. Like the one about Darren Winters and the one about Vince Stanzione.

Are you suggesting that Vince Stanzione is a T2W advisor ! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is a T2W classic. A bunch of guys get all excited about a TCA thread being pulled, accusing the mods and admin of a conspiracy and cover up.

The moderators comes along with the usual "move along now theres nothing to see here" spiel, claiming that the thread had been "moved", they even have the feckin cheek to suggest members use the search before jumping to unfounded conclusions, but they kindly includes a link to the moved thread

of course the link provided doesnt actually work... oops... more conspiracy, and more attempts to put out fires by the mods and then.....

Along comes the "site manager" who says all emberassed like, um well sorry the thread was actually deleted for um aghh cough cough... "legal reasons".. and I um ughh kind of forgot to tell the mods... sorry

So once again, members are light years ahead, moderators try to supress the truth, and are left (as always) with egg on faces ! classic

:LOL: How do you imagine it works? Do you think if a complaint came in that it would come directly to the mods? Seriously zup I think you would do well to do some joined up thinking before you spout off nonsense.

:LOL: How do you imagine it works? Do you think if a complaint came in that it would come directly to the mods? Seriously zup I think you would do well to do some joined up thinking before you spout off nonsense.

Come on now, I know that it doesnt present the mods in the best possible light but even you must see the humour in this.

The issue of course is that the members where of course correct, and the mods, with absolutely NO knowledge, or indeed any efforts on their part to determine the facts of the matter, tried pulling the usual tactic of denying that a problem existed.

This strategy was exposed, and thats what everyone finds amusing.

Its like the boy who cried wolf, you've cried "move along folks, there's nothing to see here" so many times, that people simply dont believe you anymore.

you need to take responsibility and stop blaming me for problems that are of your own making

Come on now, I know that it doesnt present the mods in the best possible light but even you must see the humour in this.

The issue of course is that the members where of course correct, and the mods, with absolutely NO knowledge, or indeed any efforts on their part to determine the facts of the matter, tried pulling the usual tactic of denying that a problem existed.

This strategy was exposed, and thats what everyone finds amusing.

Its like the boy who cried wolf, you've cried "move along folks, there's nothing to see here" so many times, that people simply dont believe you anymore.

you need to take responsibility and stop blaming me for problems that are of your own making

As usual you have everything back to front and upside down. I bet your trading is a real mess.

As usual you have everything back to front and upside down. I bet your trading is a real mess.

Yeah a complete disaster area :LOL: and the funny thing is, where I to actually flip everything back to front and upside down, my results would not be too dissimilar ! how good is that :LOL:

Yeah a complete disaster area :LOL: and the funny thing is, where I to actually flip everything back to front and upside down, my results would not be too dissimilar ! how good is that :LOL:

Yes I know :) but then you knew I knew didn't you. :cool: