Does anyone here need forex signals

besttraderalive

Hey i got great forex signals would anyone like to build a skype room and follow me .. you can test me first before you start to use them

heres a pic of the signals

Attachments

• a1.gif
    a1.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 301
heres a pic of the signals

What's in this for you?
You've previously stated that 'the best way to keep an edge is to not to tell anyone about it', yet here you are offering trade signals. I assume then that you provide entry and exit advice only, and your 'signal takers' learn nothing? Why bother, from your perspective and theirs?

What's in this for you?
You've previously stated that 'the best way to keep an edge is to not to tell anyone about it', yet here you are offering trade signals. I assume then that you provide entry and exit advice only, and your 'signal takers' learn nothing? Why bother, from your perspective and theirs?

yeah i was just trying to make a friendly conversation with like minds

yeah i was just trying to make a friendly conversation with like minds

Ok, well best of luck getting a group together then...may I suggest you mention a little more about your system eg timeframes, indicators used etc. as that way they might have a better idea of whether you're on the same page. If you only wanted to give away detailed info to those in the group that would make sense.

cant wait to try them out. why not go on the live call thread and call a few out there,there are lots watching so a great window for you to show off your skills

Ok, well best of luck getting a group together then...may I suggest you mention a little more about your system eg timeframes, indicators used etc. as that way they might have a better idea of whether you're on the same page. If you only wanted to give away detailed info to those in the group that would make sense.

But didn't you see - he attached a screenshot, you can see from there he is trading 1M chart, 3 MACD's (you can never be too certain), 1M timeframe, there is also a secret indicator called RSI, and did I mention he is trading from 1M time frame?

The funny thing is, the bloody thing probably works. I saw yesterday on MyFxBook one scalping system performance, 1:500, a few pips per trade, guy earns tons of cash.

But didn't you see - he attached a screenshot, you can see from there he is trading 1M chart, 3 MACD's (you can never be too certain), 1M timeframe, there is also a secret indicator called RSI, and did I mention he is trading from 1M time frame?

The funny thing is, the bloody thing probably works. I saw yesterday on MyFxBook one scalping system performance, 1:500, a few pips per trade, guy earns tons of cash.

Yeah sorry...I didn't have a very good look at that chart earlier.....let's have a closer inspection.
What I see is 9 closed trades, comprimising of 5 shorts and 4 longs on GBP/JPY.
Due to resolution issues it's difficult to get precise figures, but I'd say the shorts produced +5, +5, +5, +1, +13 and the longs +7, +5, +5, 0. Seems brilliant. A combined total of 46 pips.
News flash! That doesn't include the spread. Assuming a spread of 5 pips on the GBP/JPY on 9 trades, totalling 45 pips, you'd be left with 1 pip for your efforts.
Makes my lousy scalp on the 1m on the AUD/USD of 35 pips last night - after spread -look impressive.

Attachments

• AudUsd20110121.jpg
    AudUsd20110121.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 201
Yeah sorry...I didn't have a very good look at that chart earlier.....let's have a closer inspection.
What I see is 9 closed trades, comprimising of 5 shorts and 4 longs on GBP/JPY.
Due to resolution issues it's difficult to get precise figures, but I'd say the shorts produced +5, +5, +5, +1, +13 and the longs +7, +5, +5, 0. Seems brilliant. A combined total of 46 pips.
News flash! That doesn't include the spread. Assuming a spread of 5 pips on the GBP/JPY on 9 trades, totalling 45 pips, you'd be left with 1 pip for your efforts.
Makes my lousy scalp on the 1m on the AUD/USD of 35 pips last night - after spread -look impressive.

good research.. but i would like to let you know that this trick does work on all time frames so you have nothing to worry about. the omne minute chart i showed was just a example:cheesy:

Righto, obviously the higher time frame you go the less issue you'll have with spread.
You haven't actually attached the 15m chart yet?